1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The seven seals are broken

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by alasdair, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alasdair

alasdair New Member

The seven seals are broken. Please see removed. This increases the urgency of the prophesy about Florida in the same letter.

#1 alasdair, Oct 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2006
  2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

And as we can see, the paper and computer are still lying or sitting there motionless.

And also as one who detests the pdf. format, unless it is also in HTML, I only open them in the most dire of circumstances. This-s-s-s-s ain't it!

Doggone it! I hear that hissing again! Another leak in a tire! Or in this case, a tyre!

Ed

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Beware the 'New Revelationism', whereby every man becomes his own little god!"
    (Author unknown)

#2 EdSutton, Oct 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2006
  3. dispen4ever

dispen4ever New Member

I appreciate your quoting of scripture. I don't appreciate your utter distortion of it. Go to a forum where this stuff is really enjoyed, like what happened in 1947 in Roswell, Arizona. Here is a handy link:

http://tinyurl.com/wjmrs

4. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Oh boy...

how I missed these typical "the end is near, it's all over - prophecies" which can be found all over the internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.