1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Sheriff Faces The Young Gun!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by tyndale1946, Jan 25, 2016.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well the Denver Broncos are returning to the Superbowl once again for redemption after the Seahawks at their last meeting defeated them... John Elway pulled out all the stops to build the defense and this time Von Miller will play... We saw what their defense did to Brady and as far as I'm concerned the defense won that game for Denver not the offense... That being said in this upcoming match Payton Manning aka the Sheriff and his posse both offense and defense will face a mobile young gun in Cam Newton... Can Denver contain that young stallion of the Carolina Panthers or will he with his laser arm shred their defense?... Will the Sheriff finally ride into the sunset having won his last showdown?... Or will the young gun holster his weapon living to fight for another day having defeated the Sheriff and his posse?... Who do you think will win the West when the Sheriff and his posse and the young gun and his meet on the field of Santa Clara on February 7, 2016... Stay tuned to hopefully an exciting showdown!... Brother Glen

• Like Like x 1
  2. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Defense will have to win the the Broncos the game. As they have the #1 defense to Carolina's #1 offense. Go Broncos!

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    United in Orange (but not betting the house that this will be any different than stopping Seattle a couple years ago

4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My wife and her whole family being from Colorado are "AVID" Bronco Fans... I was born and raised in San Diego and was there for 57 of my soon 70 years... The coach of the Panthers is Ron Rivera a previous Charger defensive coach... One of their Running Backs Mike Tolbert also played for the Chargers... So where does my loyalty lie?... So there is that connection but if the Broncos win, well I'll sleep in a nice comfy bed and eat like a king... If they lose its the garage and bread and water (to make it plainer it will get ugly around here)... That being said I hope it is on the edge of your seat action... And really a Superbowl and not a superbore!... Is it OK to welcome you back Dr. Bob you have been gone right?... Brother Glen