1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Slobbovian

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by robycop3, Aug 17, 2019.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Slobbovian, for humorous purposes, is anyone who's not us. It's an outlet for telling "ethnic" jokes without mentioning any group, etc. or jokes about other nations or nationalities without naming them.

Slobbovian making a 911 call: "Fire dept? Come quick! My house is on fire !
    Dispatcher: "How do we get there?"
    Slobbovian: "In that big red truck, I hope !"

Question: "Who put the last 8 bullets into Mussolini?"
    Answer: "300 Slobbovian marksmen!"

Slobbovian mine detector: A size 14 boot!

We've all heard of Russian Roulette, but what's Slobbovian Roulette? Same rules as Russian, but played with an autoloader!

A Slobbovian was in a post office, shouting into an open envelope. Someone asked, "What are you doing?" The Slobbovian replied, "Getting ready to send a voice mail!"

A man said hi to his Slobbovian neighbor one day. He told the Slobb," we've been friends awhile, so I guess I can tell you this without angering you: You really need to keep your front curtains drawn shut at times. A day ago, I was walking the dog & happened to look at your house. The curtains were open, & I saw you& your wife on the couch, ..uh..doing something that's usually done in private." The Slobb replied, Oh, don't be silly! I've been outta town for five days !"

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "When in Slobivia, do as the Slobs". Bugs Bunny