1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The ten lost tribes of Israel

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Bob Hope, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You distinguish between lost and the tribes not being intact?

They still there, just kind of missing for the moment? Undercover?

;)

God bless.

2. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

I have presumed for the sake of this argument that you are similar to most here as most of what you say lines up with the majority. You did not address which color Esau's hair was and you continue to insist that the term Jew means Israelite. When confronted with Esther 8:17 you have no defense. Your misunderstanding of scripture is made known through its use. You don't get your cake and get to eat it too. If you don't believe modern Israel is of God then why support the old dogma in this thread?

3. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

Undercover I suppose. Israel does not know or remember who they are. It is not hard to figure out if one is so inclined.

4. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

Well I suppose. The Americans did bomb the Germans, etc. The sons of Isaac have been killing each other since they were born.

5. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do understand "Semitic" does not just apply to Israel, right?

As far as their claim to Abraham, again, Israel is not the only one that embraces Abraham as a Father. He had offspring that did not come through Jacob.

And as far as what has been proven, did you find that proof in a you-tube video? Just like the one that proves that Paul is an apostle of Satan?

I am not going to argue that Israel today is a secular Nation, and I for one am not someone who thinks we have to approve of everything they do because they are Jews. However, the claim that they are not of Israel is ridiculous, and irrelevant to Israel and Prophecy. The bottom line is that in the Tribulation Israel will be in place, and we can list Twelve Tribes who will have 12,000 each sealed.

It is Israel who will receive preservation from God in the latter half of the Tribulation.

It is therefore just logical that Israel, all twelve Tribes, still exists. A distinction of Ten Tribes being lost is nonsense.

God bless.

6. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One last question, Bob: how is it that you are certain of your lineage being traced back to Abraham, yet for some reason you think that a people as meticulous as Israel in preserving their heritage would somehow lose track of who they descend from?

God bless.

7. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

No chance that Jews are Israelites. I did not say that all twelve or thirteen tribes don't still exist. But this video is about what happened to the northern ten tribes know as Israel. The Southern kingdom had a different fate.

Modern Israel was put there by the followers of the Talmud. They are the same group also known as Freemasons. They will be destroyed by God.

8. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

I'll go ahead and post the answers for everyone who may read this since you seem incapable of admitting you are wrong.

Genesis 25:25
    And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Esther 8:17
    And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

9. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, we have seen that all of the Tribes returned to the Southern Kingdom to worship.

So again, I will trust what Scripture states rather than modern doctrines which have an agenda.

So the Jews who follow the Talmud are Freemasons?

C'mon Bob.

Again, Israel is in fact a secular nation at this point, but, that doesn't mean there are not Orthodox Jews there.

The thing about Prophecy is this, Bob, Scripture indicates that Israel will resume Temple Service, which will, in the middle of the Seventieth Week, end. Now, the idea that Gentiles (and that is anyone who is not of Israel) will be performing Levitical Service is not realistic, and doesn't fit with Prophecy.

We know Israel is secular and out of relationship with God as a Nation, that's not a secret. We know that Israel will be in that state, the same state they were in when Christ came, in the Tribulation. So it just makes sense that Israel pictures that generation who will resume Temple service during that time.

But the fact is that it will be Israel. We would have to see a major shift in the population in order for your view to fit the/a Prophetic scenario.

God bless.

10. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's not an answer to my question. Would you mind answering it?

God bless.

11. vooks

vooks Active Member

@Bob Hope,
    Why British-Israelism and not Nordic-Israelism

12. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm, seen plenty of red haired Jews in Israel. Also seen plenty of red haired Kurds, Turks, Jordanian, Iraqi Arabs, & etc.

13. Darrell C

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But we really know that it's not real red hair...riiiight?

God bless.

14. vooks

vooks Active Member

Anglo-Israelism, Adventism,Mormomism,Eddysm have NOTHING in history, scripture or common sense upon which to stand . All these late -isms are fantasies over-stashed with irredeemable fallacies

15. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

Really? Let's have a picture. And I'm not talking about a religious converts either.

16. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So if my word isn't good enough, I don't reckon my pictures will be either.

17. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

You are ignorant of history.

http://www.hope-of-israel.org/saxonorigins.html

18. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

Nope

19. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

The movement of British Israelism is essentially founded on all the same history.

20. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're already setting up your denial of any evidence in your response, with the whole "make sure they aren't converts" thing. How do I prove anything about people in a picture?

Or was your nope indicating that you wouldn't accept photographic evidence?

[​IMG]

Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri salutes your choice to deny Semitic red hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.