1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Things a NeverTrumper with Integrity Should Now Admit They Were Wrong About Saying

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Benjamin, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Hmmm. You say you're a pro-life conservative but then mock the pro-life value. I just find this fascinating.

I personally do believe that changing on an issue like abortion is a fruit of the Spirit. I don't think I would have changed but for God's intervention.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When it comes between a person's professing Christ who has a questionable past and a person's professing Christ who is judging another because of his past I would be more concerned about the correct understanding and salvation of the later person - If I didn't know better that it is above my pay-grade to judge someone's salvation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because of what? because he's a Republican?

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump got a lot of criticism for saying he would bomb the ... heck ... out of ISIS. Well, ...nice start!

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see you are building strawmen again.

(Criticism was over Trump's statement, "and take their oil", not about bombing them.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk