1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The truth is out

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by DesiderioDomini, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

a memeber of another message board sent Mr. Anderson an email asking him to discuss the issues he brought up in his article.

The answer?

"You are a heretic out of hell"

I think it is clear that this man's article carries as much weight as Hugh Hefners opinion of Eschatology.

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have sent him three emails POLITELY asking him to meet me somewhere on a neutral board to discuss the KJVO myth and a few other issues he's mentioned, and he's declined to answer. Why? He knows he has nothing but a Cub Scout knife to bring to a gunfight. If he actually had anything to bring to the table, he couldn'ta chosen a better board than THIS one, where he'd be safe from rancorous attacks.(But HE couldn't use'em either!)

And his above reply shows us he doesn't know his KJV very well. The ONLY One known to have come outta hades(NOT HELL) is JESUS CHRIST, while no one is in actual hell(gehenna, the lake of fire)yet...and once there, there's no getting out, so saith the LORD. So "Bro" Anderson is speaking from sheer ignorance of Scripture.

When we participate on any public board such as this one, we must remember there's no law against idiots participating also, and inevitably the messenger from Area 51 is gonna show up. I know I oughtta pray for them soon as they show up, but some, as Anderson, are just so hilarious that I can't help but laugh at them for awhile. Then. I get serious, pray for them, and do what I can to counter their false messages lest they deceive another person.

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread closed.

Pastor Anderson does not fit the topic of "Bible Versions and Translations"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.