1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Ultimate Neo-"Conservative" Pro-Bush Column

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Aug 18, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Perhaps I should have said, "Those with Christian conservative values". And I did address your words. I find them disingenuous.

This characterization, by you:
    Is based upon nothing but your feelings, and they betray you, and your leftist agenda.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is the latter but I don't know if they terminated the author.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Talk about being indoctrinated. You hate the lefties so much you'll let the (fake) righties get away with murdering the country in front of your very eyes without so much as a whisper, won't ya? What did those neoliberals put in that Kool Aid yer drinkin to make you think they're even remotely conservative anyway?

#23 poncho, Aug 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007
  4. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

That's better.

One more time, hillclimber1: I am not being anything but sincere with respect to the war in Iraq, and whatever is happening / will happen in Lebanon. You will notice that I do not make any comments on the subject, other than simply stating the new rules. Did you read those Executive Orders to which I provided links? If I were you, I would take the necessary steps to ensure that I am in complete lockstep with the Presidential policy in Iraq.

Perhaps you need to brush up your debating skills.
    I have made it perfectly clear that, based upon the recent Executive Orders, I am now a mindless acolyte with respect to the war in Iraq. If we need to spend $4 trillion more on Iraq, then it should be given to him without question, and without any accountability. The POTUS is ALWAYS right in these matters.

As for my "leftist agenda," you really need to do some research on the term "leftist." This comment makes it clear you do not grasp this term.

Regards,
    BiR

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Either the guy is serious or an expert at sarcastic dissertation.

Based on his self written bio, he may just be nuts.

Either way, he's a foreigner and his opinons and recommendations concerning our politics don't carry much weight.

6. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Perhaps I do need sharper debating skills. But I'm not workin' on it. You aren't honorable in your posts, and I realized that several years ago when i first came on here.

7. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Ah, yes: when all else fails in an unsuccessful attempt to make a point, simply resort to contumely. You are getting far too predictable, hillclimber1. I can hardly wait to see what your next "Oh yeah?" response will reveal.

This post says more about you than it does about me. Since it is out here for the entire world to see, I really do feel sorry for you.

Regards anyway,
    BiR

#27 Baptist in Richmond, Aug 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007