1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Work of Salvation in Genesis 1

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Seth3, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

The mystery of the Moon Sun and Stars

Now the stars were for SIGNS what kind of Sign? Elsewhere it says, “Here I am and the CHILDREN GOD HAS GIVEN ME we are FOR SIGNS” (psalms) I believe elsewhere it says He calls THEM by NAME.

Look at Lazarus. AFTER TWO DAYS Jesus was told that Lazarus was SICK right? What did Jesus do? HE WAITED TWO MORE DAYS. On the FOURTH DAY Jesus comes to him. But He did wait (delayed).

Jesus says, "This sickness is not unto death" (though Jesus states later that He is DEAD).

Now in proverbs it says HOPE DEFERED MAKES THE HEART SICK.

Heres the Workings of our SALVATION in this very picture. Lazarus HOPED AGAINST HOPE AND DIED not recieving the promises (as Paul states in times past). But heres the beauty. Jesus WANTED HIM TO DIE.

Why?

For PRECIOUS IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD IS THE DEATH OF HIS SAINTS. On the Fourth day Jesus calls to LAZARUS.

"LAZARUS COME FORTH" Take off the grave clothes LET HIM LOOSE.

Here is *LAZARUS (Called by Name=FOURTH DAY) and is a SIGN (AS ALL STARS ARE) to all Isreal as was Jesus Christ. Just as the Angel told Mary He would be a SIGN to be *SPOKEN AGAINST. He’s IN THE RESSURECTION= CHRIST. CHRIST IS THE RESSURECTION HIMSELF.

This is some awesome Stuff here.

Notice Jesus is troubled when they say, "Could not this Jesus keep Lazarus from dying"? The point is we MUST DIE that the Life of Christ who is THE RESSURECTION be revealed IN US as STARS to BECOME A SIGN as Lazarus was a Sign (and they sought to kill Lazarus afterward as well)

So hope deferred makes the “heart sick” (sickness does not lead to death- a paradox in the picture) BUT A LONGING FULFILLED IS THE TREE OF LIFE.

The Greatness of our God is truly seen in this! A picture of Stars for signs for Spiritual truths in accordance with the works of Christ. He was telling the truth that the scriptures testified of HIM.

I read somewhere, “Lo I COME in the VOLUME of thy book it is written of ME.

Now there are TWO GREAT LIGHTS. The MOON (lesser Light to govern the Night) those in darkness do not know what they do (Natural man) As John one born of women (Jesus said) there was NONE GREATER then John the Baptist (He was a LIGHT=LESSER LIGHT). The Law prophesied until JOHN. So here’s John (a witness and a Light) is as the MOON = TURNED TO BLOOD. Beheaded for the Testimony of Christ. Christ does not accept mans testimony any longer He said. John was a light that burned for a TIME, And Jesus said you chose to enjoy that light . BUT I HAVE A GREATER TESTIMONY THEN THAT OF JOHN. John had to DECREASED (MOON UNDER FEET) that He might INCREASE.

HE that is “LEAST” IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS “GREATER” THEN HE (JOHN).

Now we have The SUN As PAUL (SAVED BY HIS GOSPEL) Did NOT learn it from MAN But RECIEVED IT BY A REVELATION.The Greater Testimony of the Spirit of God. PAUL LEAST OF ALL THE APPOSTLES was GREATER THEN JOHN because HE HAD THE TESTIMONY OF THE SPIRIT (GREATER LIGHT)=EVERLASTING GOSPEL.

The SUN RULES "THE DAY"= We are CHILDREN OF THE DAY.

All the HEAVENLY HOST are seen in this picture The STARS. =Fourth Day are shown as SIGNS (To be spoken against just as the Angel said Jesus would be a sign that would be spoken against. (Sign one is sealed by the Spirit of God)

Now Paul said we are already seated in heavenly places (raised up with Him)

The Stars are Gods Children (a light in a dark world a City on a Hill) CHILDREN OF THE RESSURECTION (Christ) are as the ANGELS.

Moon (Lesser Light to rule Night)= John= MOON, Turned to BLOOD= BEHEADED = MUST DECREASE (UNDER FEET) That Christ might INCREASE.

SUN= Greater Light which is by Revelation = Given to Paul

STARS= Children of the RESSURECTION= who He calls by Name and as Lazarus on the FOURTH Day they came out and were raised up.

These all relate to the psalms which speak of the stars declaring the glory of God. Only the Stars can (being they are behold it) because as the stars which are for Signs they are the children of the resurrection and are as the angels here on earth though seated in heavenly places.

God Bless

Seth3

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    When God made the sheep he did not make them as a type of Christ - teaching Adam that his God would die for his sin once he sinned.

The worship of God given by Adam and Eve had nothing to do with redemption. Neither did God record any offers of redemption until after the fall.

In Christ,

Bob

3. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

They were Types to Me personally, God showing that He made coverings for them shows God foresaw the fall FROM GRACE into the Law (as typed by the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil).

They were naked before they ate from it with "no shame" only after they were decieved were they "aware of their shame" seen as nakedness. Speaks to me about the Law which makes you AWARE of SIN. For through the law comes the KNOWLEDGE OF IT.

Christ left "His Garments" in the Tomb a symbol of His Righteousness He left off in the earth to cover our shame. As seen in the Garden His garments were the garments God is seen aforehand making for them to cover their shame of disobedience.

Rev says... Keep your GARMENTS with you... The ones HE provided. The Lord is our Righteousness not derived from the law but of the faith of Christ. God justifies.

Thats how I see the scriptures confirming each other in Christ alone to whom the testify.

But having His garments then STAINING them by the SWEAT of ones brow in unbelief is as the self righteousness derived from the law.

God bless

Seth3

4. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

God HID Christ in His FOREKNOWLEDGE. These are Shadows. If God did not then Christ cannot be the Truth or the fulfillment of them. But He is the Truth of all God spoke. He had to fulfill all that was spoken concerning Him, which Christ in fact did. Proving CHRIST from scripture is seen by Appollos and Paul. The Testimony of Jesus Christ IS The Spirit of Prophesy. It is written, "LO I COME IN THE VOLUME OF THY BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF ME".

Christ said the scriptures TESTIFY OF HIM. These as Paul speaks concerning the Law were only shadows but their reality is found in Christ in whom are hidden all the treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge. So if I'm not seeing Jesus in them I don't consider myself seeing the TRUTH to which they speak.

In other words I'd be seeing them as the Pharisees which think the scriptures pertain to their OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS derived through the law and not know the scriptures at all or the power of God as Christ says. Christ is the Wisdom and power of God in seeing Him and Gods plan of redemption through them you are seeing the Truth (Christ) in them of whom they testify.

ALL THINGS ARE SUMMED UP IN CHRIST.

God Bless

Seth3