1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

These Almonds Are Really Good!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Sep 15, 2021.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fred was visiting his friend Bill in a nursing home, as Bill had the first stage of Dementia... When Fred knock on the door Bill said come in... Fred saw his friend Bill propped up in bed watching TV... Fred said Bill how you doing?... Well Fred you know how it is but sit yourself down and we will talk a spell... So Fred sat down in comfortable sofa chair next to a table, that had a candy dish, loaded with almonds... Fred is surprised, and cannot contain himself and says to Bill... OH BILL!!!... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE ALMONDS!!!... Bill says well go on ahead Fred and help yourself... So Fred overwhelmed with joy reaches into the candy dish, grabs a handful and starts popping almonds one after another... As he is chewing he tells Bill, these almonds are really good, you should try one... Bill says Fred I would but you see my gums are swollen and I can't put my teeth in... But I did enjoy licking off the chocolate coating they came in and left the almonds for you... Brother Glen:Roflmao:Roflmao:Roflmao

• Funny Funny x 1