1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

These People Claim to be Baptist

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Kilad, May 3, 2006.

1. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Frenchy,

Just wondering...Should Christians follow rules they have previously agreed to follow, providing those rules do not violate scripture? If so, take a look at the BB rules. Everyone agrees to abide by them when they join.... See where I am going with this? Try growing up a little.

2. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Wow--did I call it or not? We now have the lastest martyr of the evil baptist board. I must be a prophet--wait no if I was a prophet I would not have picked the Phoenix Suns to win against the Lakers. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bro Tony GO SUNS?!?

3. Kilad

Kilad New Member

Frenchy has actually helped to prove a point. See how counter productive lashing out irrationally in anger can be. It is so easy to quote the Bible but living by the standards set out within the Bible is another matter.

It is dangerous and sets back the church when folks like those at Westboro Baptist through out bible verses and claim to speak for God in such a manner. It makes it way to easy for the topic to go from its original purpose and change to tongue lashings and or focus on peoples personal faults rather than the message God was trying to pass on.