1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Things that make liberals cry

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Dec 31, 2015.

1. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To repeat. I take seriously the direct statements made by Jesus. It seems you'd rather twist a particular incident to say exactly the opposite of Christ's statement. Good luck with that.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you but I don't believe in luck.
    I'll follow His example when necessary.

HankD

3. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe it's always necessary to follow Jesus. Too many self-proclaiming Christians today rely on easy-believerism, which claims that all that is necessary to become a Christian is to believe in your head that He is the Son of God and died for our sins. The Devil and his demons believe that. What's important is to have a personal relationship with Christ and accept Him as not just our Savior but also the Lord of our lives, a truly born-again experience which radically changes your life. Read the two major accounts of the Last Judgement in MAT 25:31-46 and REV 20:11-15 and tell me how you can interpret these passages to mean anything other than the change in our lives based on a personal relationship with Christ is not eternally significant.

• Winner Winner x 1