1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Third Temple Before the Second Coming, Temple of Ezekiel During the Millennial Rulership

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by christiang, Oct 15, 2017.

1. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    I have written a study about the new temple that will be built before the second coming of Jesus Christ, and why the outer court of it is not measured according to Revelation, and when the temple of Ezekiel will be built. The study can be found here in English Third Temple Before the Second Coming, Temple of Ezekiel During the Millennial Rulership, 42 Months Jerusalem is Trampled, and the 2300 Days of Daniel | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here Tercer Templo Antes de la Segunda Venida, Templo de Ezequiel Durante el Reinado Milenario, 42 Meses Jerusalén es Pisoteada, y los 2.300 Días de Daniel | Sabiduria de Dios .

2. Saint of Circumstance

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Notion that the Glorified Christ will sit on an earthly throne in Jerusalem and require human beings to be physically circumcized and render blood animal sacrifices directly at His feet for Atonement of their Sins and acceptance by Him is a concept completely foreign and opposite to the apostle's teaching.

Such is considered a falling away from Salvation by the Aposltes, a falling away from grace and a complete abdication and nullification of the once for all sacrifice of Christ on the Cross.

Such should be untenable to any Christian.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    Clearly you have not read and understood,

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4 [NIV])

In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (Isaiah 2:2-3 [NIV])

In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. (Micah 4:1 [NIV])

And I will shake all nations, so that the treasures of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, declares the LORD of hosts. The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the LORD of hosts. And in this place I will give peace, declares the LORD of hosts.’” (Haggai 2:7-9 [ESV])

Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD. (Zechariah 6:12 [NIV])

This is what the LORD says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.” (Zechariah 8:3 [NIV])

The LORD swore an oath to David, a sure oath he will not revoke: “One of your own descendants I will place on your throne. If your sons keep my covenant and the statutes I teach them always*, then their sons will sit on your always*.” For the LORD has chosen Zion, he has desired it for his dwelling, saying, “This is my resting place always*; here I will always* sit enthroned, for I have desired it. I will bless her with abundant provisions; her poor I will satisfy with food. I will clothe her priests with salvation, and her faithful people will ever sing for joy. “Here I will make a horn grow for David and set up a lamp for my anointed one. I will clothe his enemies with shame, but his head will be adorned with a radiant crown.” (Psalm 132:11-18 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

Interlinear Links: *‘ă·ḏê (always), *‘aḏ- (always), Psalm 132:12, Psalm 132:14

“In that day,” declares the LORD, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief. I will make the lame my remnant, those driven away a strong nation. The LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and aeonially*. (Micah 4:6-7 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

Interlinear Links: *‘ō·w·lām (aeonially), Micah 4:7

The glory of the LORD entered the temple through the gate facing east. Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the LORD filled the temple. While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. He said: “Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites aeonially*. The people of Israel will never again defile my holy name–neither they nor their kings–by their prostitution and the funeral offerings for their kings at their death.
    (Ezekiel 43:4-7 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

Interlinear Links: *lə·‘ō·lām (aeonially), Ezekiel 43:7

Then the moon will be confounded and the sun ashamed, for the LORD of hosts reigns on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and his glory will be before his elders. (Isaiah 24:23 [ESV])

4. Saint of Circumstance

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So you do not claim these verses correctly depict the future temple?

Ezekiel 40:39

In the porch of the gate were two tables on each side, on which to slaughter the burnt offering, the sin offering and the guilt offering.

Ezekiel 42:13

the priests who are near to the LORD shall eat the most holy things. There they shall lay the most holy things, the grain offering, the sin offering and the guilt offering;

Ezekiel 43:20

'You shall take some of its blood and put it on its four horns and on the four corners of the ledge and on the border round about; thus you shall cleanse it and make atonement for it.

Ezekiel 43:21

'You shall also take the bull for the sin offering

Ezekiel 43:22

'On the second day you shall offer a male goat without blemish for a sin offering

Ezekiel 43:27

'When they have completed the days, it shall be that on the eighth day and onward, the priests shall offer your burnt offerings on the altar, and your peace offerings; AND I WILL ACCEPT YOU

Ezekiel 44:9

'Thus says the Lord GOD, "No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh of all the foreigners who are among the sons of Israel, shall enter My sanctuary.

Ezekiel 44:10

"But the Levites who went far from Me when Israel went astray, who went astray from Me after their idols, shall bear the punishment for their iniquity. Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having oversight at the gates of the house and ministering in the house; they shall slaughter the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people

Ezekiel 44:23

"Moreover, they shall teach My people the difference between the holy and the profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Perhaps it is you who has clearly not read and understood?
    All these offerings are the propitiatory offerings of the Mosaic Law that Jesus came to fulfill forever. The teaching of a reinstitution of this blood sacrificial system is a rebuke against the blood of Jesus Christ, and a cause for anathema according to the apostles. A return to this system is a falling away from salvation, according to the apostles. A falling from the grace of Jesus Christ.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    No it is not, because the covenant of the blood of Jesus is only for his people, which will be a combination of Jews and Gentiles that will one day all be called Israel when these are gathered at his coming. And only these will receive inheritance, whereas the rest of the world, whoever survives the judgments to come, will live under the rulership of the elect, where sacrifices will be performed on their behalf in this new temple. This is what the scriptures declare, you can either believe it, or you cannot.

6. Saint of Circumstance

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Actually this is the Reality TODAY. We are not still waiting for this.

Preposterpus.
    This position of yours would be unrecognizable by the Aposltes who taught this:

Hebrews 9:13-10:18

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

10 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

"Once for All, No more offering, taketh away the first, hath had no pleasure, it is NOT POSSIBLE"

You contention that Jesus will Institute some sort of "reverse, backwards redemption" plan in our future is simply untenable.
    I completely reject your "Replacement Theology", that nullifys Christ's sacrifice and replaces it with the inferrior Blood of Bulls and Goats that The Aposltes said was "Taken Away" and would be "NO MORE".

This is what the Apostles declare. You can either believe it or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Interesting messages and well laid out. I agree on a lot of your stuff. I embrace Church of God type beliefs. I say type because since the death of Armstrong, each little faction went their own way and one claims they are the true extension of the church and thus introduced amongst themselves the very denominationalism and subtle doctrinal differences they claimed to preach against. I think there's some good plants in every garden, and God's true church in every setting. Some gardens have far more weeds than good plants, so I suppose its better to be in a garden with the least weeds. But that said, there's still some weeds and one has to discern them. I do understand the Roman and false religion that introduced the 8th day (Sunday) Sabbath and 8 yearly Sabbaths in which Christmas and Halloween are two of them. I rather observe the seventh day Sabbath and the feasts.

I also agree that a third temple will be rebuilt and then a millennial temple with sacrifices. The purpose of the sacrifices? With God's church there ruling and reigning over the rest of the world, perhaps one facet is to replay the perfect Kingdom that Israel as a whole did not attain to with first the Law and then grace? People will learn from this and the final test is when Satan is released again. Perhaps then the blood of bulls and goats will be realized by the people don't save but looking to Christ (as the church did in this age).

On the third temple that the Jews are talking about rebuilding, they think it belongs at the Dome of the Rock the way you apparently do. I keep an open mind as to its actual location, but some of the church of God embrace the Gihon Spring theory in the City of David. I think that's been adequately disproved with the unearthing of the Greek Acra in that location, and also the discovery of King David's Palace by archaeologist Eilat Mazar. So while I am open, I won't buck the trend by believing something that the church teaches if it opposes evidence just to fit a theological idea. Likewise, Jewish writings mentioned the water coming in at Wilson's arch from the Etam Spring near Solomon's pool. The site "templemountlocation.com" by Norma Robertson deals with the temple water system. As a matter of fact, she embraces the southern temple mount theory which I find (but not 100% committed to) quite interesting. I won't say where I believe it was located (thus needs to be rebuilt) as I keep things open, but it is a serious consideration. Keep in mind Fort Antonia was North of the temple and that in itself was a large city-like complex -- not a little shed housing a few soldiers next to the temple.

IN all this, the Jews have to regain total control of the mount before anything is built. And the end won't come until it is built.

8. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    While I agree with your premise, you have to think beyond the scope of a true Christian. I understand that future sacrifices do not save. But neither did the past ones. What was their point then even though God commanded them? So, that can't be replayed in the millennium as a teaching to bring one to Christ and grace? I don't believe the church are all that's saved. We are fulfilling the feast of Pentecost -- the first harvest. There's Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Tabernacles and the last Great Day feasts to come yet, the latter two representing the Millennium and then the Great White Throne Judgment. In all of God's feasts, people are being saved. The church is just the start... in this age.

9. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    That is because sacrifices are no longer ever needed for the people of God, who have been perfected by one sacrifice, the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Hence why it is impossible for someone who becomes baptized by the holy spirit to ever sin again. This freedom from sin is only granted to those who are about to inherit the kingdom of God in the current time, not to those who did not inherit in the future after the elect receive their inheritance at the second coming, and will be alive during the thousand year rulership of Jesus Christ, who will still be under the power of sin. Sacrifices will be done for their sake, not for the sake of the elect, who are already perfected by the blood of Jesus Christ. You lack knowledge of the appointed times after the second coming, for there is much to happen in those one thousand years, which was spoken of by prophets. The future temple with sacrifices is one of them. This is an advanced topic, and while it may not be given to you to understand, you commit sin by speaking contrary to what the prophets have spoken. Now, I wish everyone were set free from sin now and immediately to where future sacrifices were no longer necessary, but that is not what is appointed by God in accordance to what was spoken by prophets. After the thousand years are completed, which are the last 1000 of the total 7000 of this heaven and earth, then sin will no longer exist, since death will also cease to exist.

#9 christiang, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  10. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    The temple was on Mount Moriah, not the Gihon spring. A simple research of scripture proves this,

Then Solomon began to build the temple of the LORD in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the LORD had appeared to his father David. It was on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, the place provided by David. (2 Chronicles 3:1)

11. liafailrock

liafailrock Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That's correct. That's what I was saying. Some believe in the Gihon Spring theory however, and I was saying despite my open mind on the temple's location I would not believe that theory. There's a difference between being flexible and gullible as even flexibility does not endorse something obviously false. What I was saying was I do seriously consider the southern mount theory. Not saying it's true, but the evidence is there to support it.