1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This is RJ here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 4ever4Jesus, Jun 6, 2010.

1. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

Hi all gang. You can call me RJ. I’m not from the South but actually in the Midwest near those sky scrapers. I don’t hang out over there because there is more crime traffic and all such. Although it is never safe anywhere I prefer it here. Out Neighbors don’t bother us any.

I’m kind of like a lot of people now. Looking for A Christian Forum I can post at. It just seems it is not as easy it appears to be. Some sites are controlling. Some sites allow everything places too many fights going on.

Although I do like to share different points of The Bible I like to make great Emphasis on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Way to Heaven.
    Well honestly I don’t know what is going to happen. Every site is different. I’m trying to reach others for Christ. I want to prove that I am not Right But That the Lord is. I am not the way the Truth but Jesus is if you want Salvation it is not of any man or of any angel but of God himself Through His Son Jesus.

Believe not in me I’m telling you
    Jesus is Lord the one who is Righteous believe it it’s True

Without Jesus we are nothing and could never be
    But He is the Life that lives and He is the Key to set us Free.

Your friend RJ:saint:

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

3. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Welcome from NC!

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board!

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board, R J.

6. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ditto :thumbsup:

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey. Whasup RJ???

Glad you found the best christian forum in cyber-space. Enjoy your time with us!!! :wavey:

Pastor Paul

8. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome from KY!

9. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

I'm First A Christian

Hi Gang thanks for the welcome. I was just posting at another board that has too many cross beliefs. In Acts eleven it tells us they were first called Christian. Primarily that is what I am. My beliefs have lined up most with Baptist and Presbyterian.

Mostly I wish to post in peace among members. And hope to make friends. I usually don’t many friends at forums. Don’t know why. It seems like you could. If I see that things don’t work, I’m giving up posting all together. Me and Anna have been at plenty of board and always seem to be bitterness and anger among certain members. It is more like war than talking peacefully. I am here not to war but to witness for Jesus and other topics to talk about as well. If this doesn’t work I was not meant to post.

10. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Welcome from Western Kentucky.

Just remember that there are two sections to this forum--one for debate and one for fellowship. Some debates get pretty intense, but those same adversaries find sweet fellowship as well. Don't get scared off by robust debate.