1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Little Old Lady

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by SGO, Apr 19, 2021.

1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There was this little old lady who was late for church. She is going 65 on a street where the speed limit is 40. It didn’t take long before a police man pulls her over and says “Ma’am, can I see you license, please?” She says “I’m sorry, officer, but I got it revoked two years ago for drunk driving.”

He tries again, “Well then, can I please see your registration?” She hangs her head and says, “I apologize officer. I stole the car and I killed the driver; he’s in the trunk. I feel so bad.”

“Ma’am, DON’T MOVE.” The officer frantically calls in to his walkie-talkie… .

Within minutes there are sirens blaring, lights flashing, half a dozen police car are surrounding the woman’s car. The Chief of Police steps out and walks over to the woman’s window. “Ma’am, can I see your license, please?”

“Of course, officer.” she smiles sweetly and pulls out a license from her purse.

He squints warily at it. “This looks good.”

“Can I see the registration to this car?” She reaches into her purse again and hands it to him. He looks at it, then hands it back to her.

“Ma’am, can you pop the trunk, please?”

“Certainly officer.” He steps back, but, it is completely empty.

The little old lady shakes her finger at the first officer and says accusingly, “And, I’ll bet that liar told you I was speeding too!!”

TY Clean Jokes for Seniors

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And THAT is why they now have body cams. :Wink