1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Works

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by chinafree, Aug 22, 2002.

1. chinafree

chinafree Guest

This is working for us. I told God I would go be a missionary when I was just a wee lad. But He has had other plans for this body of mine. But by His wonderful grace, the field has come to me in the form of kids from foreign countries, via the exchange programme.
    Both of our children grew up, and went on to serve the Lord, but we had an empty place in our hearts and home.
    So we have enjoyed the company of some very precious children from Germany, Denmark, and Yugoslavia so far. Some have been saved. Some have not yet. But all have sat under the preaching of the Word of God for 10 months, which they would never have had other wise. We have also met the other kids in the exchange group because of this. It is very rewarding.
    I just want to share for a moment this way of evangelising.
    God bless the labour of love.

2. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Chinafree
    What a blessing! Praise the Lord!

{{{{HUGS}}}}
    Sherrie [​IMG]