1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thoughts of catholics

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by stubbornboy, Sep 17, 2003.

1. stubbornboy

stubbornboy New Member

hi bb people.to tell you honestly its hard for me to witness here in my place (philippines)yes they are religious people and revival can be at hand but.their are things that seems that hinders it.i admit to my self that i have short comings on witnessing about this.well i need you help on the following things.if you know a link or a book well it would be better

1.) importance of the bible
    2.)no standard on basic teachings on the bible ex.the diff kinds of GODs judgement, sin, assurance of salvation, works and fatih
    3.) the difference between our church to those cult churches (jw, lds, 7th day and other local churches).
    4.)the thought that witnessing to them means pulling them to our church and we are againts their church
    5.)religion is just a money profiting business (my grandpa told me that)
    6.)the ever present "kasabihan ng mga matatanda"(old folks sayings or traditions).

well as for me i cant easily witness to cult churches bcoz the know the importance of the bible.i havent seen any fruit of my witnessing but i believe that when i go to heaven ill see them. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. John Wells

John Wells New Member

Hello!

This should keep you busy for a while! :D

http://www.carm.org/

God bless you and "run to finish the race!"
    John