1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Three questions for all.

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by percho, Jan 31, 2013.

1. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Cor. 15:3,4 KJV

For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 1 Cor. 15:16-18 KJV

The wages of sin death. Rom. 6:23 And you, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Eph. 2:1

What does the resurrection of the body of the Christ have to do with the spiritual death of man? Why would there even need to be a resurrection of the body which in time rots away? What does the resurrection have to do with the gift of God?

But the gift of God eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I meant to post this on the Theology board.

#1 percho, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013