1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

To KJO Supporters - A favor is requested.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by TexasSky, Jul 5, 2005.

1. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Please show me what scriptures you think are mistranslated in other translations of the Bible, and why you feel the phrasing is a mistranslation?

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

There is a whole forum for this. You will find a lot of information about it there.

3. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Pastor Larry,

I noticed that the people on that forum felt that it was designed only for people who shared their belief to post to, and they felt somewhat offended by other's posting there. I was trying to be respectful of their question.

That said, I looked at several threads there and never found an answer to my question. Nothing that actually addressed scriptures individually.

But thank you.

4. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Actually, that forum is pretty heated with people sharing differing opinions. It is probably the most heated forum on the board, for better or worse. Both sides certainly take their shots at the other. Virtually every disputed verse has been addressed at least once there, and most of them have been addressed more times than you can count. In either case, the long standing board policy is that version/translation discussions take place in that forum. I would encourage you to post your question there.

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thread closed. Would suggest you "tip-toe" into the Versions forum and ask it there.

Wear your helmet!