1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

To "Tat" or not to "too." Is it Spiritually Acceptable?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Feb 5, 2012.

1. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I have a white birthmark on my left thigh----kinda looks like that Chevrolet emblem----kinda sorta

But as far as tattoos are concerned-----well----its just like drinking alcohol-----I can't stop you from doing it if thats what floats your boat---I can encourage you NOT to do it---not to get that tatoo---but I can't FORCE you not to do it-----see what I mean???

Tatoos are man made----and at Resurrection Day----when God calls all flesh from the dust of the Earth---and your flesh had a tatoo when you "kicked the bucket"----well---that flesh will rise up at the command of the Lord Jesus but it will be MINUS whatever manmade tatoo you plastered on that flesh before you died!!! See what I mean???:flower::flower:

So whats the point in getting a tatoo if you ain't gonna keep it till the ages roll on and on and on?????

Blackbird

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Best post yet!! :thumbs:

3. thegospelgeek

thegospelgeek New Member

Does this mean that Lev 19:28 no longer applies also???

4. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Makes perfect sense to me because we will all be made new once our flesh is regenerated as well. Even our scars will be gone and at least then I'll be a good looking fellow. LOL!
    MB