1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

To Vote, or Not To Vote: That is the Question!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Oct 22, 2012.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

3. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

I wrote in Ron Paul last time--I may do the same this time.

4. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

That's what my plan has been. However, after the debates, I really see how little Obama knows about how the economy works and how our military operates. Add to that the in your face ego that screams "I'm ignorant and proud of it!" well, I may just have to vote for Romney.

I remain undecided (other than knowing I will not vote for Obama) and I think a day of prayer and fasting on this issue may be in order.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Not hardly, everyone has you pegged, using differences between Scripture and the Mormon Church to promote Obama.

6. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

That which I bolded is why I am abstaining from voting in the POTUS race. B.O. is soooo far left in regards to gay marriage and pro-choice, that I can not vote for him.

M.R. scares me because I know the history of the GOP, and they are anti-unions and pro-big business. I may be wrong, and someone please correct me if I am, but I think that M.R. favors the "trickle down/Reaganomics that caused Reagen to triple the deficit during his two terms in the oval office. So, a vote for R.M. would be me slitting my own throat.