1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Todays Youth are Tommorows Leaders

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by davis2467, Dec 11, 2008.

1. davis2467

davis2467 New Member

I used to own and run A very prominate Rock promotion company and managed many young people in the Rock Music Industry. I then gave my heart Back to the lord and started serving him. I no longer manage those youth but I do minister to them and reach out to troubled youth. I thank the lord For my many life's struggles I went through as a teenager because it enables me to be able to connect with youth and there problems. My point is this we must reach todays youth because if we dont the bar owner up the street that doesnt care if they are legal age or not will and A life could be lost to the devil forever if they get into a car and drive drunk and kill themselves or worse even yet somebody else. The bar owner does not care about there souls like my lord Jesus Christ does. So Please reach out and minister to Youth you come in contact with and dont turn them away. I truly believe god is calling for a youth revival nationwide. Please pray for our ministry as it gets off the ground here in Ocean Springs Mississippi. We are reaching out to tommorows leaders here on the coast.