1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Tonight’s Republican Debate Is the Party’s Worst Nightmare

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Then I guess he might as well thank you and all the other white folks too who have done your fair share.

Is he sending me a dashiki?

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep.

And voter registration fraud is rampant because of it.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's mighty racist of you to assume I'm white because I don't agree with you and your mentor.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That's mighty racist of you to assume Farrakhan would send me anything too. But who is keeping score , right?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's no need to keep score. It's easy enough to figure out you both hate white people enough to start a civil war. Your speeches give you away.

And when it starts what's to keep Farrakhan's 10,000 from attacking you? Do you think they'll stop and say wait that's "white boy" Zaac he's on our side?

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're right , it's not. Because everybody knows that you are anti-Black and pro-wave that rebel flag as much as you try to appear "above" it all and only into exposing the conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Farrakhan thanks you for doing your part.:thumbs:

Further proof of your true heart.

#27 Zaac, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I bet you'll pee your pants and cry like a little girl when they come after you. :laugh:

The California Green Party called wondering why you didn't show up at the last meeting . . . http://www.infowars.com/california-green-party-promotes-free-slaps-for-straight-white-men/

I think maybe Zaac put me back on his ignore list! [​IMG]

#28 poncho, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Keep in mind that the President- only has so much power. He does NOT make law (in spite of what Obama does) - Congress - both Houses recommend laws - the POTUS can only sign laws that Congress presents to him. Bottom line - we need to elect Congressmen with conservative values.

10. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Let's see voter I.D.'s to ensure those who have come into our nation illegally don't vote in this nations legal election.

Of course now states are issuing driver license and other types of I.D.'s to illegals.

My paternal gg-grandfather came into this nation in the late 1870's. Not sure if he entered legally or illegally. My g-grandfather his son fought in the Spanish American War after coming into this nation with his Dad. They crossed the border into Michigan and ended in the southern U.S.A. I believe they came across legally, but they became U.S. Citizens and became part of our nation.

Point those who come legally into this nation usually do just that become part of the nation by gaining citizenship legally. The illegals of today don't want to become citizens they just want the benefits our nation offers. They want the benefits without the responsibility and they want the right to vote and other things while not making a commitment to pay taxes and follow the laws of this nation.

The Liberals wooh them for their votes and want to give them the right to vote. Ask Sheila Jackson Lee, she believes all people have a right to vote. She means even the illegals. The Republicans want people to come into this nation they just want them to do it by our laws.

The party line for believer's in Jesus shouldn't matter. What God's word should. Killing babies by means of abortion is taking human life God says we are not to take human life. God says if a man lies with a man as with woman kind it is an abomination and the same applies to women. Jesus said if you don't have a sword that is, a means of protection to sell your cloak and buy one.

So now let's see how these shape up on these points.

Democrat Hilary: Supports abortion, she also believes in same gender marriage and she is against people owning guns thus she is against what scripture teaches. Some of these Republican candidates also support some of these things. Bottom line find the candidate will follow God's word and talk about God and Christ, if not find the one who is against the things God says is sin or commands us to do.

That would be one of the republican candidates and not one of the Democratic candidates.

11. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

While this is true we also need to have a large enough support of those bills to override any veto by the POTUS.

12. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Actually both debates show the foolishness of Mr. Crab remarks!