1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tonight On The Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Oct 7, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The Occult Rituals of the Global Elite Will Appear on the Cartoon Network this Sunday Night.

This Sunday an episode of the show entitled ‘Human Sacrifice’ will air, in which the Devil is summoned to attend a ritual human sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove in Northern California, held to honor a senator who has been chosen to be elected as the next president.

<snip>

The Grove, as it appears in the show, was clearly modeled after actual footage of the site which appeared in Alex Jones’ film ‘Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove’, or from the memory of someone who has attended. The ritual begins with torches lighting up the night, and the crowd, which contains ‘half of Washington’, chanting ‘Hail Satan’.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=6211

Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

I'm gonna be sure to miss this one. Actually I have no choice since I don't have Cartoon Network in my cable package. The sad thing is though is that a lot of kids will see this and that just ain't right.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually that is not on the Cartoon Network. It is on adult oriented programming called "Adult Swim" that shares channel space with the Cartoon Network.

I just watched it online. It is really a rather stupid "cartoon".

#3 KenH, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  4. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I won't allow that kind of garbage in, if I can help it.