1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Top 100 talk show hosts

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Lighten up, Poncho.

And yes, it did.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I laugh all the time Salty. Especially when people keep repeating all the same old corporate sponsored cliches thinking its makes em sound smarter or more informed than they really are. :laugh:

#22 poncho, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Lighten up, Poncho??? You fired the first shot.

What's the matter running low on smear grease already?

#23 poncho, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you are saying you laugh AT people - not WITH them. That is so :tear:

5. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, lighten up. You seem to be wound pretty tight. You need a stress reliever.

[​IMG]

6. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's only fair. Enough people laugh at conspiracy nuts.

7. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

When I was single I'd go to sleep at night listening to the local talk radio station :sleep: :sleeping_2:, often I'd wake up in the middle of the night and Noory would be on, I'd be scared to death about what ever they were discussing :eek:

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You know what would help relieve my stress? If you and everyone else here cared more about protecting and defending our liberties than protecting and defending the crooks that are stealing our liberties.

You might think all this is a big joke now but there's coming a day when you're going to stop laughing it all off when you realize I was one of the few people trying to help you understand what's really going on.

Well, maybe not you. You may be to far gone for anyone to reach at this point. But there's still hope for others.

The whole world is waking up and all you want to do is go on :sleeping_2:

Sweet dreams little Arbo those of us who love liberty don't need any help from you anyways. You just keep following the "leaders" like a good little sheople.

Oh and not that it matters to you, you broke another BB rule posting that big silly picture. Rules are for other folks they don't apply to you right?

#28 poncho, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
  9. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know what would help relieve my stress - by staying on OP!

This thread is about talk show hosts - and most hosts - including myself - would cut you off it you stray off the subject.

But feel free to start another thread

and now back to the OP - the top 100 talk show hosts

#29 Salty, Jun 7, 2013
  10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I was happy to talk about Alex Jones until your buddy made it about me and you went along with it Salty. I would have been happy to stay right out of this thread altogether. If you were a host you'd have to cut yourself off for straying off subject. Now if you want to discuss me feel free to open a new thread.

In the meantime I've got a big ole smile on my face right now.

A jolly nice Bilderberg. Something I wasn't sure I'd ever see. Never mind the steady stream of limousined technocrats and hedge-fund billionaires humming up the hill. The weird ritual of ducking delegates, tinted windows and rings of steel. Up on the hill, an ugly looking steel and concrete fence, a paranoid scar on the landscape. But over here in the paddock, in front of news crews, this is where Bilderberg changed.

The cold war policy of disengagement and secrecy melted away in the Watford sun, and en masse, the mainstream media found a way of talking about the conference. They spoke about lobbying, influence, transparency and democracy.

SOURCE

Two wacky conspiracy theories were just proven to be true.

The Bilderbergs do exist and the mainstream media has been forced to cover it.

And,

Yeah the gubment is spying on you because all the "terror laws" are being used against you.

And now back to our host . . .

#30 poncho, Jun 7, 2013