1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Top 3 Deep State Coup Attempt Operatives

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Benjamin, Apr 26, 2019.

?
  1. Loretta Lynch

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. James Comey

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  3. John Brennan

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Hillary Clinton

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  5. James Clapper

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  6. Rod Rosenstein

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lisa Page

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Bruce Ohr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Peter Strzok

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  10. Andrew McCabe

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Concerning the Deep State corruption and coup attempt and the likely upcoming prosecution of the operatives who do you think will do time and/or makes the top of your wish list should pay for their actions?

You can vote 3 times as I’m looking for the top 3.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can think of at least 2 more PRIME names for the list unless they have to be or had to have been currently employed by Uncle Sam for a coup d'état.

Does retirement payroll yet still politically active count?

Is Hillary deep state or right on the surface state?

Actually Benjamin this list in reality is probably a dozen names at least.

Scary.

#2 HankD, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Obama admin appears to have been directly involved in it now

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It would seem.

But there are turncoats as well - what about Jeff Sessions who immediately upon taking office recuses himself from the fracas leaving the POTUS legally exposed and defenseless.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is not the deep state Sessions is part of the establishment. The deep state tried to fry him while the establishment let them by standing by and doing nothing.

However, it seems the establishment is now getting ready to move to support Trump this next election cycle as they see continuing is not in their best interest.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope so. Its a long time even to the Primary campaign (probably won't be one).

I don't know about Sessions, he seemed to be like a little mouse scurrying away from trouble.
    Sorry I just don't see - why the recusal.

7. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bruce Ohr should be given immunity so he can testify against all the others. Lynch and Clinton were the least guilty, while all the rest were in it up to their ears and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To leave Trump vulnerable. Establishment was afraid he would change the party and they were right. Now they have to take the "If you can't beat him, join him" attitude. Trump has overcome quite a few obstacles and yet in the mean time he has accomplished so much. It's incredible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope Barr doesn't follow suit with Sessions.

You just can't tell who is a Judas and who isn't

10. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is because he kept getting counsel to take on these establishment guys. He has been a bit too trusting.

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm, hope he understands - "live and learn".

12. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had 4 more names but the poll limit is apparently set at only 10 so I had to whittle down to my most likely 10.
    I figured these were less likely to fall:

Eric Holder - Obama's "wingman"

Robert Mueller - Avoided anything on the left, stacked the deck against Trump.

Bill Clinton - Airplane visits, Russian speaking fees

Barack Obama - Sneakingly giving the okay.

They will all rat each other out once they start to fall. I think Brennan had a lot to do with instigating and putting things in motion and wouldn't be surprised if he became the fall guy who is tossed under the bus.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. poor-in-spirit

poor-in-spirit Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They say that JFK was assassinated in 1963 for exposing globalist influence over U.S. policy making. The theory is the deep state has been digging in ever since and under all radar until Trump. Trump's presidency has exposed the reality of this "deep state". How long do you think he will be allowed to continue?

The globalist's goal is one-world government with them at the helm. The deep state refers to political appointees and career bureaucrats who have infiltrated U.S. government agencies for over 50 years now working directly for globalist's interests and not American interests.

The better the economy, the better the average American citizens have it and the more difficult it becomes to convince them of the lies of progressive ideology. This is why Trump is so dangerous to them and there will be no turning back with them. Seems they have been convinced by globalists billionaires that they are on the winning side of this war for the soul of America. They have been convinced that they are the only people "awoke" to pending global disaster. In addition, their global warming prevention and social justice is truly righteous and moral and overrides the outdated, false morality" of the constitution and the Bible. Both of which were authored (in their reprobates minds) by evil, old, white men who are now destroying the planet.

The globalist "mighty men" pulling the strings will not allow any popular return back to normalcy, national sovereignty or the American dream. They have gained too much ground and there is no end in sight, they will not relent and accept Trump's policies of populism. Their tactics, protests and constant lies make absolutely no common sense to anyone not “under their delusion”. Trust this friends, if the U.S. government is retaken by the progressive agenda, no future two party elections will ever occur again. The globalists thought they had the world in their hands with Hillary. They did not cheat nearly enough to defeat Trump. They will not make that mistake again.

Lowering voting age, allowing felon voters, eliminating the electoral college and purposely allowing the southern border to be overrun by globalist organized waves of illegals is part of their plan to win in 2020 and beyond. They refer to these illegals as voters already and have relied on fraudulent election results for the last 20 years. They cannot win important elections fairly and they know it and don't care. All they want is power back and once they get it, everything will change quickly. Only they can save the planet from the common people's overuse of resources resulting in global warming and disaster.

Trump's surprise election interrupted their globalism plans. This and only this is why the globalist billionaires hate him so and will continue to unleash all their influence via media and internet against him. Their bought and paid for "news" organizations and pundits are merely their puppets. What? did you think this 3-year hate affair with Trump is normal politics? They were too close to their goal before Trump's speed-bump to go back underground now. They will continue to push the lies as truth more so now than ever. If their schemes to undo the 2016 election non-violently do not succeed, they will become increasingly violent by design and under orders.

Right under the world's noses, the globalist billionaires have legally acquired full ownership of all banking, all mainstream media (including Fox, we just don't see it yet but keep watching, they are slowly showing their true colors) and all of the internet. They own it all so do you really think Trump has authority over them? His authority extends as far as our laws will allow which isn't much at all.

Whomever controls the money (banks) and media (communications) truly controls society and governments.

https://www.jesussaidwhat.com/trump-derangement-or-strong-delusio

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The best way I could describe the article above is to compare that pessimistic doom and gloom forecast to a bully I once knew who went around beating up people telling others how crazy he was, that someone would have to kill him before he'd stop beating and maiming them. His minions would agree with his abilities and feared him but one day he jumped bad on me and although a couple of his followers tried to help him I beat him senseless and as he laid on floor and started to cuss me again I asked him if he'd like to get up and finish this, then I dared him to get and try, ...but guess what, his "madness" was gone and he didn't want any more part of my answer to him trying to bully me.

15. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brennan, Clapper, Comey.

16. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "We have multiple criminal leak investigations underway." ~ Barr

...as the prosecution prospects mount...

• Like Like x 1
  17. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  18. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Barry Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton.

19. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith: