1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Top Republican admits Benghazi Committee is all about attacking Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Oct 1, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If only the American people had a representative government instead of a corporatist two party dog and pony show the oligarchs keep on a tight leash.

2. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another question: do you think the "ultra-extreme partisanship" is fed by public opinion?

In other words, would this have been dragged out if both sides were not aware of public opinion?

God bless.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The American people don't care about this. The only folks who care about this are the ones who think it's gonna stop her from becoming President.:rolleyes: Find something else and stop wasting people's time. The minute McCarthy made clear the real reason behind the committee investigation, the whole thing should have been scrapped. So as much as the American public might distrust Hillary Clinton, they distrust Congress more because of stuff like this.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

5. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I find videos like the one above sad instead of humorous. I know they're highly edited and many people probably answered "no" or "Hillary has never advocated abolishing the Bill of Rights" but they didn't show that. Still, there are too many LIVs out there.

The Democrats tried to dissolve the Benghazi committee but couldn't get the votes. Some like to use Hillary - an opposing figure - to troll but Bengahzi isn't her main problems, it's her old mail server. She is "the target" because she was Secretary of State at the time and all of this has been dragging on solely due to her lack of cooperation and constant stone-walling, Clinton hallmarks.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I don't believe Mark Dice's videos are all that highly edited. He actually wants people to disagree with him. He just has trouble finding people that will.

Here's his youtube channel see for yourself . . . https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDice

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I believe it would have been because conservative talk radio and tv are running the public opinion that pushed things to this point. The conservative talk MO is to keep repeating these things until they gain traction. Sean Hannity is just the worst.

And their audiences then adopt whatever position they have heard from these conservative talk and print outlets. And those become the talking points that get bandied about at the water cooler.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How weird is it you'd say that while pushing a democrat talking point?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's the truth though. It's something I've repeated for 20+ years of listening to conservative talk radio. The Dems aren't quite as sophisticated and no one wants to hear them doing radio lol.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The dems don't need talk radio they have 5 out of the six major tv news networks repeating their talking points and the other one (Fox News) donating to Hillary's campaign.

That's the media's job man. To keep us running back and forth chasing after the ball we're never allowed to play with like the little pooch on the video.

I believe if you look those "conservative" radio shows belong to same 6 conglomerated media giants. They're just throwing the right wingers a bone with talk radio so it won't look so obviously fake.

It's called "controlled opposition" and it's all rigged so none of their political puppets in either party are ever held accountable.

What we need are independent investigations. Allowing the government to investigate itself is one of the biggest scams that can be pulled on us. All they ever do is blame the other party for being partisan until the whole thing blows over and the only ones that ever end up paying for the government's crimes is "we the people".

#30 poncho, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Where do we find these independent investigators? That's something I'd be willing to donate to. I just think it would be difficult to find such people because of the power of the 6 conglomerations to come after them and their families. They have access to a lot of information that they could probably use to dissuade independent investigators from truly acting independently.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I can't argue with that. You're probably correct the corporate media would grind any independent investigator into the ground.

I just don't see how repeating talking points from either side is doing any good. Obviously neither the democrats or republicans have the American people's best interests at heart so why should any American take sides with either of them?

This endless "blame the other guy game" has only taken us further towards total government.

It's a false paradigm we live in when we think in terms of democrats vs republicans. We should be thinking in terms of right vs wrong and good government vs bad government and liberty vs tyranny.

And the last should be first imho.

I believe the answer lies in a paradigm shift away from the artificially induced reality the corporations and their monopoly men have our minds trapped in and get back to the basics.

Liberty vs tyranny, right vs wrong, good government vs bad government.

#32 poncho, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If the administration and Clinton had been forthcoming with requested information, it wouldn't have taken so long. Everything had to be fought for , many times in court.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If she had nothing to hide she had no reason to hide whatever it is she's trying to hide.

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, I do believe that you are an idealist at heart.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I wasn't until I suffered my paradigm shift. After the sickness, depression and anger wore off I got determined to find the truth and tell everyone about it.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem with idealism is ,as always, human nature.

Democrats are radicals to the point of being criminal, and republicans, while not much better, are all we have in the system to stand in their way. But they are clearly too weak kneed for the fight.

Human nature being what it is, this great country is in decline. I probably won't live to see the end. At least I hope not. But it is clearly in sight.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Human nature is to the join the team and follow the crowd. That's why the democrats and republicans have been able to get away with what they've done to trash this country. Nobody is willing to admit their team is the problem.

Reality is both teams are the problem.

This country isn't the same country I grew up in that's for sure.