1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Top Senate Democrat urges Clinton to address private email controversy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ain't no if. It doesn't have legs. They've obviously forgotten how crafty she is if they thought they were gonna find something in her email.

I'm very defensive against stupidity. This is just stupid.

They are doomed. Just calling it like I see it. The GOP is filled with a bunch of very selfish, self-serving people. So are the Dems. But more folks see the Dems as actually trying to help them and to keep the country out of wars. THE GOP is seen as just the opposite.

They are doomed in 2016 and keep doing more stupid stuff to reinforce for folks why they weren't gonna support a GOP candidate in the first place. AT this pace, they'll get spanked worse than Obama spanked em in 2012.

I've seen the whole Valerie Jarrett angle. I still believe it started with the GOP and Benghazi.

Valerie Jarrett knew a long time ago that Hillary was using her own private email account.