1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

topics

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by MrCorey, Sep 26, 2006.

1. MrCorey

MrCorey Member

Do topics get deleted or moved on this forum as in other forums I belong to? I can't seem to find a thread I was writing in the other day and dont' know if it was removed or moved to another area. It was called "Born Gay"

Thanks for your help.

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Mr. Corey

Your thread titled "Born Gay" was deleted. I was the moderator who deleted. Please refer to posting rules #2 as these rules will tell the poster which topics are acceptable and which are not acceptable. It was my opinion as a moderator that your subject was in violation of this rule.

Also, I relayed to you a PM concerning this deletion.

Blackbird

3. MrCorey

MrCorey Member

Let's make this clear. It wasn't my thread. I just posted in it. So as far as your rules go, it has nothing to do with me. And because it wasn't my thread, I did NOT get a PM. So, I have no clue exactly what you are talking about. I am new to this forum, but I have done nothing wrong.