1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Torah 360 Day Calendar and How the Autumn Appointed Times of the Torah Relate to the Second Coming

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Oct 24, 2019.

1. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Hey guys, I just created this account and would like to share a bible study I did regarding the calendar of the Torah. The bible study is in written or video format. In this bible study I discuss why the ancient calendar of the Torah was a 360 day calendar, why the calendar of the Torah was based on the moon, what the "new moon" of the Torah was, why the months of the Torah were 30 days, why the current official Jewish calendar is different than the ancient calendar of the Torah, how to determine when "New Moon One" of the Torah is in our current calendars, why the Messiah would've died on a Wednesday before a High Shabbath and not on a Friday before the weekly Shabbath, what the main appointed times of the Torah are, how the appointed times of the spring of the Torah relate to the first coming of the Messiah, how the appointed times of the autumn relate to the second coming of the Messiah, and how the seven trumpets of Revelation and the seven bowls of Revelation and what is commonly called the "rapture" all relate to the autumn appointed times of the Torah. Check it out here Why the Calendar of the Torah was 360 Days, New Moons, and the True Fulfillment of Torah Appointed Times | Wisdom of God

2. Alofa Atu

Alofa Atu Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You may find them here LINK

Pictures are worth thousands of words, or at least, so 'they' say.