1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Toto we're not in Kansas anymore

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by SolaSaint, Apr 11, 2012.

1. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

This is what I've been believing for sometime now and if Obama gets re-elected I believe we are not in the same USA that I grew up in. It will mean that the majority of voters approve of a guy who truly hates the USA as it has been for over 200 years. Loathes the constitution. Is a closet Muslim (IMO), and isn't pro-Christian.

I feel we as conservative Christians are a minority now and it doesn't feel good. I thought I would never see the day the majority of Americans would follow a guy like Obama--even after all the vetting that has been done before and since his election. We all know he believes like Rev Wright who hates whitey and Capitalism, Bill Ayers who believes in bully politics even with bombs in hand. Appoints a thug for his head cop, who demonizes people who are concerned for boarder protection and lets criminals like Black Panthers roam our polling places. He's PRO abortion to the max. etc etc.

Even if the GOP uses all his known lies in their ads in the election it will still not turn the liberals to vote for Romney. We are doomed to 4 more years and no telling where we will be by then. Maybe persecution is coming. I wouldn't be surprised because 4 years ago I would never believe we would be where we are at now. May God help us.

2. Acebopata

Acebopata New Member

I have to agree. We seem to be going downhill as a nation, and the only way I can see us getting on tract is for America to return to her roots.

3. mandym

mandym New Member

4. billwald

billwald New Member

The takeover started when JFK was shot.