1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tracts

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Benjamin, Jun 11, 2006.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

www.fellowshiptractleague.org
    www.pfbaptistpress.org

Hope this helps BOth site have several tracts in French aswell as other languages. God bless. :)

2. DeafTractMan

DeafTractMan New Member

You search for right tracts

Hello,
    I know you are searching for right tracts, right now I am working making my Tract Ministry website that who wants to buy some tracts which are so full Color Tracts as I am still working. But I need your help to support the Tract Funds would be help me to able paying the cost of printing as long as I do prayed to God.

If you would like to see it then I will send you one free tract sample be Black and White. Or if you want to see the full color tract sample. I will be happy to send you one.

Thank you,
    Matthew C. Dubner,
    CEO of Dubner Tract Ministry.:godisgood:

3. Tony Holland

Tony Holland New Member

Living Waters

Some of the best tracts out there in my opinion. I use these almost exclusivley in our street ministry. People don't just take them, they ASK for them.

Good combination of ice breakers and more in depth tracts here.

http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=gospeltracts

Some of Jack Chick's tracts are really good, but many seem to be influenced more by conspiracy theory than the Bible. I have listened to several of his presentations and I would say that he is a Brother in Christ, just a bit tied up in some areas that aren't very benefical.