1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Traveling this season

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Oct 27, 2005.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

2. Sampson

Sampson New Member

I'm headed to Mexico in December.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heading out a bit in the coming months:
    Nov - for a week in Wisconsin to celebrate birthdays of Daniel (4) and Natalie (2) NEXT WEEK!
    Nov - T'giving weekend in Dallas; meeting my son to see a football game (Dallas hosts DENVER) and party for 2/3 days
    Dec - Christmas week in LaLaLand with Christian (4), Austin (2), Alexis (8 months)
    Jan - Seeing the newest grandbaby Jonah (due somewhere mid December) for a weekend in Illinois with Noah (6), Cami Rose (4) and Chloe Grace (2)
    Feb - 13 day cruise to Panama/Costa Rica out of Galveston with Teresa (57). :rolleyes:

Then still flexible for a conference in Orange County in March and another in Hawaii (suffering for Jesus) end of April/beginning of May.

Did I mention I LOVE to travel?? With a "death sentence" from the medical community, I no longer try to put away for a rainy day. It's pouring now! So travel and enjoying while I can still walk.

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That sounds like a lot of traveling to me Dr. Bob, about as much as I've done in 20 years. Grandkids all over the country huh? I'll say a prayer for those legs.

5. Sampson

Sampson New Member

Dr. Bob that sounds like a great time seeing all the little ones

6. Songbird

Songbird New Member

Dr. Bob--can my dh and I join you for your cruise? Sounds awesome!