1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trinity Baptist Bible college Asheville NC

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Eric Rolen, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Eric Rolen

Eric Rolen New Member

Does anyone know anything about trinity baptist bible college in asheville NC. Ralph Sexton Jr is the chancellor and founder. You input would be greatly apprec.

2. nate

nate New Member

I have family that lives in Ashville NC and they attend Trinity Baptist Church so I have been to the church. I have great respect for Dr. Sexton Jr. he's a great preacher and that is one of the few churches you can literally feel the Spirit of God there it's a great place to worship. I do not know much about the college but if it's anything like the church it is good. That said they are KJVO. But they are not militant and lean more towards KJV preffered. I do not know if they are accredited.
    In Christ
    Nate

3. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

Others will have more to say about this school.

They are found here:

http://www.tbbc.edu/default.asp

They are unaccredited and their faculty seems very under qualified. Some have honorary doctorates and only a couple have earned doctorates. That being said, they only offer undergraduate degrees, so for a bible college, they may be okay, but I would recommend trying some of the other schools mentioned in this section. For example, Liberty, Luther Rice, or the South African Theological Seminary would be better selections.

4. Broadus

Broadus Member

Even one prof's bachelor of theology degree is designated "honorary." I agree with Ian.

Bill

5. Brice

Brice New Member

Brother Ian is correct. [​IMG]