1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Troubling word

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by agedman, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Pure baloney. I'm amazed you refuse to repent of your fabrications.

2. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Now P4T, I have found the thread where you accused me of plagiarism.

I'll give you one chance be to truthful and admit you were wrong since you said I had to "sleep on it" to come up with an excuse. I will show you where you posted your accusation at 12:16 AM, and my response and explanation for what I posted (which is NOT plagiarism, nor did I ever claim the statement to BE MINE) at 12:22, SIX MINUTES after your accusation (HARDLY overnight as you just said).

Like I said, I have documented and backed up everything I have claimed. Those who accuse me have NOT.

Now say it again that I waited until I slept on it, and admit that you are a liar if I can show otherwise!

3. preacher4truth

Why would you do that? Great question and here is the answer:

For the simple reason that you were being schooled by others on the fact that you don't understand Calvinism so you came in with that plagiarized story to prove that you do understand it, and said that you were writing it out. That was your motive, not this concocted baloney you're now trying to pull over on everyone. :wavey:

You got busted 30 seconds later. Too bad you're not smart enough to have gone back in to your post to edit it out -- but I was already one step ahead of you. I googled your quote, found out you stole it and you were acting as if it were your own -- then I quoted you before you could edit out your post and exposed you -- all in about 30 seconds.

4. preacher4truth

You slept on it meaning that you had to garner some time to come up with something to cover your tail.

Baloney. I'm not interested in any of your fabrications and cover ups. You link things that are untrue and get called on that as well.

5. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Clocks ticking, did I "sleep on it" or not?? Why are you checking the archives to verify it! You made the accusation, you should be certain of it.

6. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

That is an asinine statement for a motive. Calvinism is available all over the internet. Just because someone has access to it, or even restates verbatim DOESN"T MEAN THEY UNDERSTAND IT, and you Calvinists REPEATEDLY emphasize that ad nauseum. So knowing how you operate, in that no matter what you and all Calvinists would accuse me of not understanding it, it would be pointless for me to attempt to prove I DO understand it, because you wouldn't believe me anyway. The only way to prove to a Calvinist that you understand Calvinism is to not disagree with them.

But, YOU ARE AVOIDING YOUR LIE. YOU JUST SAID that it took me over night to sleep on it to come up with this excuse, and now you are trying to red herring the issue. That's not very Christian to lie like that when you can't prove your accusation.

And why would I edit something out? The fact that you would even think of that shows what a depraved mentality you have. Maybe YOU go back and edit out your posts, I edit grammatical mistakes, I don't go back and edit something to try and evade culpability if I said something wrong. If I said it, I said it.

#26 DrJamesAch, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
  7. preacher4truth

It was your reason to write out your understanding of calvinism.

8. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

And I just explained to you that that would be an ABSURD motive because Calvinists have NEVER admitted that their opponents understand Calvinism. That is THE biggest complaint/tactic the Cals level against Non Cals.

Now back to your statement about me making up my story after I "slept on it". I'm addressing your arguments, why do you keep avoiding mine! The longer you put it off, the more guilty it makes you look, and I frankly don't care if you admit it to me, because there's a lot of other people reading this thread watching you back peddle from your accusation. In fact, several of us are in chat room right now betting that you won't come clean!

9. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

P4t

Do you need to "sleep on" this!! LOL

I mean, come on fella, you call yourself Preacher 4 TRUTH, so if you are telling the truth, why the avoidance? You made the accusation that it took me over night to come up with this excuse and now you are backing out? Defend your accusation.

10. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

11. preacher4truth

My bad for allowing myself to dialog with ach. He lives for this back and forth and what a mistake it was to go there with him.

agedman,

I am not familiar with the term other than seeing it in Scripture.

12. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

No, the mistake was you and your buddies trying to build a case against me based on accusations that you are not willing to back up. I am very meticulous about documenting issues, probably something you should consider before throwing out baseless accusations.

Now are you going to prove that I had to "sleep on" this excuse I made or not? You don't seem to mind going "back and forth" when you think you are right, so why the avoidance when you know you're wrong? You made the accusation, and now you are claiming it was a mistake to "go there". That's something you should think about before lying against people with accusations you can't prove.

13. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow. What a hypocrite.

14. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is not a person of good character. He recently tried to get me banned from another message board by falsely claiming I have "numerous accounts" there.

One of the administrators just publically declared that not to be the case. Needless to say, there will be no apology from "Dr"JamesAch.

Now, he's back on the other board accusing posters here of anti-Semitism.

At this point, I truly do think he's mentally unstable.

#34 JohnDeereFan, Jun 27, 2013
  15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

He said WITH THE TOOLS HE HAD AVAILABLE as far as he can tell. Anybody can use a proxy server which scrambles their IP or log on and make different accounts from different locations which will assign a different IP to the logs of your account. Forums do not have tools for verify IPs that have been made through proxy servers or different locations.

Why don't you PM me your static IP and I'll tell you with 110% accuracy how many accounts you have. It's pretty ironic that when you first commented me you had only 10 posts on an account that had been sitting there for THREE YEARS, and your very first comment to me ever, and the first comment in ages, was referring to me as being a Catholic, so yes very suspicious, and your archive was cleaned out which is what happens when you reactive your account from a different IP, it resets all your stats.

But of course, now that everyone is report happy, I'm going to report all of your vial comments about me, starting with the above.

16. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please do. Please report me.

Just remember, the last time you tried this, the moderators found no merit in your claims.

17. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

There's another lie, I never reported that you had multiple accounts, it was merely a comment that I said I BELIEVE you have more than one account. No moderator was ever told this.

Not once have I said you are mentally ill, and not once have I ever said that your father is the devil, but yet you justify using such rhetoric against me and maintain that I am the one with the problem. Even when I disagree with my opponents, I still have limits. You apparently have none.

Anyone else that wants a link to where a moderator also believed this can PM me for the link.

And yes, when a person sends me a photo of a pig saying "what's for dinner" knowing that I am a Jew, that's blatantly racist, and the person that did it was infracted for it.
    When I make a comment saying that Calvinists believe that if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a rhino, which was a reference to how John 3:16 and other passages were interpreted, and then EWF responds, "NO...it's a Zionist" that is blatantly racist. When KYRedneck says that Jews are terrorists, and claims that Muslim terrorists learned how to be such from Jews, that's blatantly racist. I have given the links several times and yet your willingness to vilify me at all costs ignores the obvious racist comments made toward me.

#37 DrJamesAch, Jun 27, 2013
  18. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I guess it's just going to have to be your word against the moderators'.

Actually, you declared me an heretic.

But, in any event, the mods have spoken and declared me to only have one account and so that's the last I have to say to you about it.

I look forward to being reported by you.

#38 JohnDeereFan, Jun 27, 2013
  19. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Stopping this thread Now. More infraction points coming. :(

20. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Those were YOUR words that you imposed on everyone else on another forum "So you all think that because I disagree that I'm a heretic?" You bring issues on yourself, create your own caricature of what someone else did or said, and then act like it was their invention and criticize them for issues that you started and developed.

Now post where I called you a heretic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.