1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

True Bible

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by utilyan, Sep 1, 2016.

1. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I have a bible here called the TRUE BIBLE. I wanted to check with everyone else whether its True or False.

Because my bible here says it is TRUE and so yours must be false.

James 2

24You see that a man is justified by faith alone and not by works.

Matthew 6

14“For if your heavenly Father forgives you, you will also forgive others for their transgressions . 15“But if your Father does not forgive your transgressions, then you will not forgive others.

1 timothy 3

15but in case I am delayed, I write so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which only obeys the scripture of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.

1 Corinthians 13
    13But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is faith.

Romans 3

28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith alone apart from works of the Law.

John 3

5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Luke 10

25And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 26And He said to him, “Have faith in me."

John 13
    34“A new commandment I give to you, that you accept me as your personal Lord and Savior. 35“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you live by faith alone.”

2. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about you actually take those verses in context

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. utilyan

Site Supporter

Your bible say the same thing then? TRUE BIBLE version?

4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please post the Publisher, Editorial Committee, and Translators of this "TRUE BIBLE" you claim to have.

5. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's trying to mock baptist interpretations of passages that the Catholics use to teach false doctrine.

6. utilyan

Site Supporter

Explain how is it a mockery rather then true. I'm not saying "True Bible" is true or real. But if I believed it would that be a mistake? Simply is it false or not?

If someone came up to me with this bible, my response would quickly be that's not what the bible says.

Or I would seek like TCassidy, very intelligent answer, "Publisher, Editorial Committee, and Translators" Look for AUTHORITY.

7. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, you are saying that when you claimed to have one you were lying?

8. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've also got a bible with me. It's called the utilyan bible. I'd like to check with everyone whether it's true or false.

Matt. 5:3. 'Blessed are the rich in works, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.'
    Matt. 5:6. 'Cursed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness unless they have some of their own.
    Mark 2:5. 'When Jesus saw their good works, He said, "Son, your sins are forgiven you."'
    Mark 5:36. 'As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, "Don't be afraid, just go off and prove how great your love is."'
    Acts 14:9-10. 'Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had sufficient love and good works to be healed, said....'

I have just noticed that this bible is also called, in very small print, the Pharisee Bible.

Luke 18:11ff. '"God, I thank you that I am not like other men- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all I possess, showing how much I really love people" And the tax collector ........beat his breast saying, "God, be merciful to me, a sinner!" I tell you that this Pharisee went down to his house justified rather than the other because he was justified by his works.'

#8 Martin Marprelate, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have to take off your Rome tinted glasses!