1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

True Biology is Worship

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Aaron, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://creation.com/eden-zoo

The primary sin of modern biology is not abortion, euthanasia or an attempt to redefine human sexuality. It is more fundamental. It is the sin of failing to worship the owner and creator of all life. In Acts 3:15 the Apostle Peter accuses the Jews gathered outside the temple of killing the ‘Architect’ of life. Modern biology does the same thing but in a different way.​

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for that link Aaron.

3. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Good link, thanks!!!

4. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is distressing to see the state of education in the natural sciences in Christian higher education institutions.

Young earth creationism has done nothing to advance the biological sciences.

As I traveled with my three daughters while we looked for colleges to attend, I was able to interview a number of biology professors and asked them their views.

It was heartbreaking to see how they danced around ridged YE doctrinal statements while studying a field that loudly proclaims an old earth. I don’t envy them.

I’ve seen Christian institutions that appear to be successfully navigating the subject of genetics and producing acceptable research papers – and realize that as the students inevitably move on into advanced education and research they will escape the restrictive doctrinal statements of the institution and avoid the conflicting positions of their instructors.

Rob

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

A good word, Aaron - thanks!