1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump branding brilliance: "Frankenstein"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Did you vote for Trump?

2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course not. I voted against him. I am pro-life, not just anti-abortion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Calminian

Site Supporter

Like I said, it's sad how the church has lost its way. If you had your way, you'd be answering to God for Merrick Garland, Obama and Hillary's choice for SC. He is definitely pro-abortion holocaust.

But no, you are not pro-life. You're like the countless others that say they are pro-life, but don't prove it at the voting booth. Thank God most most Christians did not follow suit this time around.

4. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are deluded. You don't know anything about me and you are in no position to make a judgment.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Calminian

Site Supporter

Yes I do know something about you—that which you just told me. You did not back up your pro-life claim with a pro-life vote. You are not pro-life if you sit out and don't vote pro-life.

The irony is, if every Christian voted pro-life today, this problem would have been solved by now. But too many Christians find too many excuses not to make their way to the voting booth.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, Jesus did call the Pharisees a bunch of snakes.

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Luke 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

:)

• Like Like x 1