1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump Bummed Out Because He Uses Pump Hair Spray, not Aerosol

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Jan 11, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Donald Trump has a personal beef with one of the efforts aimed at protecting the environment — it's messing with his hair.

Trump told supporters in South Carolina on Wednesday that he's not impressed by replacements for old aerosol hairsprays that contained ozone-eating chemicals called chlorofluorocarbons, or CFCs.

"You can't use hairspray because hairspray is going to affect the ozone," he said at a rally on Hilton Head Island, launching into an extended riff about his preferred hair products.

"They want me to use the pump because the other one, which I really like better than going 'bing,' 'bing,' 'bing,' and then it comes out in big globs, right? And it's stuck in your hair, and you say, 'Oh my God, I got to take a shower again, my hair's all screwed up,' right? I want to use hairspray."

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/donald-trump-fan-pump-hairspray-36019975
    -------------

The reality is that there are lots of aerosol hair spray products available. Either he's ignorant of this fact, or he's lying to make a stupid point. I would think for a guy that loves his hair as much as the Donald does, he should know that aerosol hair sprays are available.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Real problems . . . like "Trump bummed out because . . . ?" ? O O

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Love your sig!

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Glad you like it. :)

5. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you get an alert every time Poncho posts?

"Poncho quoted your post in the thread . . ."

Biggrin

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I get an alert every time he shows up in one of my threads to remind me that he doesn't want to talk about anything I bring up in my threads. :)