1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump in the last debate

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by evangelist6589, Feb 14, 2016.

1. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do a little research. Read a book. Do a Google search on Federal Firearms Act of 1938. Expel all that ignorance.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's how smart you are TC it's your own official conspiracy theory you're calling dumb! LaughRoflmao

Maybe it's time you got a pointed hat specially made to fit over your "yooge" ego. RoflmaoRoflmao

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Don't even try TC.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Just tell him that Alex Jones and the little green men agree with you and he'll stop questioning the truth you give.:D

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah TC that's good advice, act like Zaac when you get caught taking the Lord's name in vain doing Al Sharpton's race baiting work for him over and over again don't admit it and repent go straight to stupid instead. :D

But hey, What's The Difference?

http://www.baptistboard.com/threads/whats-the-difference.97429/

Here's the evidence the "great and all knowing detective" TCassidy has to overlook or label "dumb" to keep believing the official conspiracy theory.

Sherlock Holmes would bust a gut laughing at the way you run your investigations TC. Just say'n.. Laugh

#25 poncho, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  6. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! Talk about hypocrisy! I dumbed ONE of poncho's posts. Here is what he has been doing:

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Trump in the last debate.
    54 minutes ago

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Jade Helm 15, Part II.
    Alex Jones! Alex Jones? LOL! ROFLOL! The KING of the tinfoil hat crowd! LOL! ROFLOL!
    Nov 3, 2015

I seem to have a stalker. Sorry, Poncho, I am straight. You will have to cruise somewhere else. Rolleyes
    Nov 5, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Should a pastor be permitted to have a beer once in while?.
    There you go, lying again. I called you a petulant child because of your statement which I quoted and ONLY because of that statement. I...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Should a pastor be permitted to have a beer once in while?.
    Yes. Exactly. That is why you have no credibility at all on this forum.
    Nov 7, 2015

I never did either. I was just reminiscing with a friend about lost friends from yesteryear. My Irish Setter Teddy was the topic of...
    Nov 7, 2015

Apology accepted. There is an old saying in Tort Law: "The truth is the perfect defense." When you act like a petulant child expect us...
    Nov 7, 2015

Please stop lying. I never said any such thing. Shame on you! The Lord rebuke you!
    Nov 7, 2015

Calypsis4, I can't help but notice you still have not answered my question. In case you forgot here it is again.
    Nov 7, 2015

Neither do I. But I am not legalist enough to condemn those who do so in moderation.
    Nov 7, 2015

Please post where I ever said any such thing. If you can't just apologize.
    Nov 7, 2015

And one drink does not make one drunk. Just ask Paul. He didn't tell Timothy to get drunk, he said to take a little wine for his...
    Nov 7, 2015

And I am considerably older than you, and unlike you, I act my age. Please do not lie about what I said. My statement to you was in...
    Nov 7, 2015

You seem to have missed the point. You stated "poisoning begins with the first drink." Either what you said was untrue or Paul told...
    Nov 7, 2015

And you need to stop being a patronizing, petulant child. :)
    Nov 7, 2015

You are aware, are you not, that wine ferments because of the presence of leaven in the juice. The only way to remove the leaven is to...
    Nov 7, 2015

Nonsense! I have a very serious heart condition. I take three medications to help control it. 2 of the 3 are deadly poisons if too much...
    Nov 7, 2015

I think most of the contention in this thread is due to a misunderstanding of what wine was and how it was used in bible times. As has...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread THE NINTH COMMANDMENT.
    Then you don't understand what Arminianism is. Even the Remonstrance did not say a saved person could lose their salvation.
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Ben Carson Fabricated Violent Juvenile Past, CNN Investigation Suggests.
    Please give specifics where he was not entirely truthful. But General Westmoreland did make the offer. Carson was eligible under two...
    Nov 7, 2015

LOL! ROFLOL! Yes, I actually thought some posts by other people were also "dumb" just as some people thought some of my posts were...
    Nov 7, 2015

I'm afraid his nervous breakdown has taken him over the edge. :(
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread The Problem of Regeneration Preceding Faith.
    You are correct. The two are not the same thing but are closely related. Correct. My objection was that you appeared to be saying the...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread The Problem of Regeneration Preceding Faith.
    And where did you get that idea?
    Nov 7, 2015

I think so too. He is saying that "faith (is) its (being in Christ) result." Being in Christ results in our faith, not the other way...
    Nov 7, 2015

And once again you display your complete lack of bible knowledge. When we see the term "In the Name of" or "the name" it is important...
    Nov 7, 2015

Yes, if you believe your bible. Acts 10:43 "To him (Jesus) give all the (Old Testament) prophets witness, that through his name...
    Nov 7, 2015

1 John 5:1 "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Accurate Christmas Information.....
    So, you are saying we are only "real Baptists" if we deny that Zacharias was of the course of Abia (Luke 1:5), that he served in the...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Accurate Christmas Information.....
    Yes. So, you are saying we are only "real Baptists" if we deny that Zacharias was of the course of Abia (Luke 1:5), that he served in...
    Nov 7, 2015

I can't help but think he is mentally unbalanced. Just pity him, and pray for him.
    Nov 7, 2015

I did not contend it was grape juice. God did. They were being mocked. "Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine." Mocking....
    Nov 7, 2015

There are two textforms, the Alexandrian and the Byzantine. Both read οινοσ for "wine" and γλευκους for "new wine" as found in Acts....
    Nov 7, 2015

But it won't do any good. He doesn't care what the bible says. He knows what he knows and he refuses to be corrected by facts from the...
    Nov 7, 2015

Of course he is not reading what I post. If he did read it he would have to admit he does not believe the bible. I posted a very...
    Nov 7, 2015

I don't really care. He is the personification of 1 Corinthians 14:38 "But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant." :)
    Nov 7, 2015

Calypsis4, I can't help but notice you still have not answered my question. In case you forgot here it is again. Earth to Calypsis4....
    Nov 7, 2015

No. It was wine. The "it was grape juice" argument is an argument without any merit. The Greek word translated "wine" is (οινος,...
    Nov 7, 2015

Because it was common practice to put out the best wine (mixed with water) first, then, later to use the wine (mixed with water) that...
    Nov 7, 2015

The switch from wine to grape juice probably occurred sometime after Thomas Welch perfected the process of pasteurization to prevent the...
    Nov 7, 2015

Don't you mean Dr. Kavorkian? :D
    Nov 7, 2015

It is much easier for him to put us on "Ignore" than to deal with his falsehoods. He was called out concerning his untruths and did what...
    Nov 7, 2015

7. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread what is your greatest struggle?.
    I'm sorry but I have no idea what you mean by the above. Could you elucidate? Thank you.
    Nov 7, 2015

Sound doctrine works for everyone. 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own...
    Nov 7, 2015

You must be thinking of someone else. I haven't "lost my cool" with you or anyone else.
    Nov 7, 2015

Go back and read what I wrote. I didn't say to respect a person's views. I said to respect the person because he/she is made in the...
    Nov 7, 2015

Respect is not earned. Respect is automatic because we are all made in the image and likeness of God. When you lie, and that lie is...
    Nov 7, 2015

My greatest struggle is physical. My faith is in Christ, and it is the object of faith that is strong. The faith itself is child-like....
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Church History Midterm--Try it!.
    No reason not to have read it. It is even available online. :) http://bibletranslation.ws/down/Polycarp_Epistle_To_The_Philippians.pdf
    Nov 7, 2015

Yes. And I can't seem to shut it off. Which can make for some very awkward social occasions! :D :D
    Nov 7, 2015

Well, and just a bit pedantic, on my part. :D
    Nov 7, 2015

John Wycliffe was not the first. The first known translation of the bible in English was the Lindisfarne Gospels dating to about 700...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Some Christian Apologists Fail the Test.
    Wow. My eldest brother will only be 84! You are OLD! LOL! :D
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Did God Choose Some To Damnation Scriptural.
    Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. KJV.
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Did God Choose Some To Damnation Scriptural.
    Yes. There is God's "decretal will" and his "prescriptive will." His decretal will is that which He has decreed and will come to pass....
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread 18 Senate Republicans Vote for More Debt.
    No. He has little to no chance of getting the nomination. As of right now it looks like I will vote for Ted Cruz.
    Nov 7, 2015

As I said in my above post, "the person is regenerated (1 John 5:1), he then believes, repents, and accepts, then the Holy Spirit comes...
    Nov 7, 2015

I just believe it. The Gospel is heard, the person is regenerated (1 John 5:1), he then believes, repents, and accepts, then the Holy...
    Nov 7, 2015

Yes, steaver doesn't even know what exegesis really is. Exegesis (/ˌɛksəˈdʒiːsəs/; from the Greek ἐξήγησις from ἐξηγεῖσθαι 'to lead...
    Nov 7, 2015

Yes, translating it "is" changes it from being "has been" which is right, to "is" which is wrong. It is NOT a present tense verb (is)....
    Nov 7, 2015

Jacobus Arminius believed 4 of the 5 Heads of doctrine of the Canons of Dordt. He differed only in Unconditional Election and believed...
    Nov 7, 2015

γεγεννηται a perfect passive indicative third person singular verb. Everyone with at least a 3rd grade education knows a perfect tense...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread UFO Disclosure.
    Both the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge hold printing rights under the Crown Patent in Perpetuity.
    Nov 7, 2015

Yes. The KJV is a "translation of a translation so to speak" as it is a revision of the Bishops' Bible, the previous "Authorized Version."
    Nov 7, 2015

Actually that proves not to be the case. 1. The Lindisfarne Gospels dating to about 700 A.D. 2. In about 1300 the Ormulum appeared. 3....
    Nov 7, 2015

Source: BBC. :D
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread The Reprobate Calvinist.
    Wow. Lie after lie after lie. Remind me to never darken the door of a CME church.
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread World War II.
    And some wrote quite eloquently trying to prove just that.
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Turns out - Ben Carson is a Seventh-day Adventist. news??.
    Either pure paganism or pure fabrication. Poor woman was delusional just like her followers.
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Turns out - Ben Carson is a Seventh-day Adventist. news??.
    Yes, we all know Ben Carson is a lost guy who is a member of a destructive cult that worships a false Jesus who will murder all those...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Police fear ‘YouTube effect’ affecting work, contributing to rise in violent crime.
    The problem is there is no way to define "reasonable" that will fit all such situations. It is a fluid term. And all a LEO has to do is...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Police fear ‘YouTube effect’ affecting work, contributing to rise in violent crime.
    By the way, it is interesting that this took place in San Antonio, which has the second most corrupt LEA in Texas, second only to...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread In which verses does the NIV mess up the meaning?.
    The word εφανερωθη means "made to appear." It is an Aorist tense, Passive voice, Indicative mood, third person Singular verb.
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Textual varient in Dan 2:13.
    Bear in mind that the language spoken during the captivity was Aramaic (Chaldean) written with Hebrew morphology. And during that time...
    Nov 7, 2015

In order for the translation to be grammatically correct to the Hebrew it would have to read "And the decree went forth that the wise...
    Nov 7, 2015

The participle מִתְקַטְּלִין does not stand for the preterite (past action that is seen as completed), but has the meaning: the work of...
    Nov 7, 2015

poncho rated your post Dumb in the thread Is big money behind the Carson surge in recent polls?.
    At the beginning of the election cycle most of the conservative electorate found Donald Trump to be very entertaining. He managed to tap...
    Nov 7, 2015

I have a preacher friend who told me, "Doctrine divides!" He is right. Doctrine divides Truth from Error. Doctrine divides Right from...
    Nov 7, 2015

I am sorry but that is just a stupid question. It is all in with God's way, not yours. Not mine. God's. I am astounded that you claim...
    Nov 7, 2015

Caring for the souls of the lost is "arrogant?" Are you really that cold and uncaring about the lost? :(
    Nov 7, 2015

That would happen on a regular basis. And I would reach up on the shelf next to the door and grab my bible and witness to them...
    Nov 7, 2015

8. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! I dumb ONE of his posts and he dumbs over 80 of mine. And he tells me to "grow up and [act - SIC] like an adult" and that "real men don't do ambush attacks on their opponents."

LOL! ROFLOL! RoflmaoLaugh:D:rolleyes:

#28 TCassidy, Feb 14, 2016
  9. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    How I worked my way through law school: sheriff.jpg

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yer a hoot TC, you dumb bombed almost everything I said in one thread because I pointed out that you don't win a debate by making one point then calling your opponent names and drooping dumb bombs on them because you can't refute all the other points they're bringing up.

We have a street in town named after you, "one way".

You come on like you know it all and start insulting people like you did in this thread. You're a bully TC. When you don't get your way you start in with the insults and dumb bombs. Most people outgrow that by the time they hit puberty,

No wonder you became a cop. You have the bully gene.

I get the biggest laugh when ever you pull out that picture. You whip that thing out like we should get down on our knees and worship you. Oooooooo "look I wore a uniform that marks me a a government authority, worship me!"

I'm not like the other people in the Baptist Borg. I don't worship uniforms or the people who wear them. So save your picture for people that are impressed by that kind of thing. I'm not. A uniform doesn't give you credibility nor it doesn't mean you're always right.

You got what you deserved. You hit me with 40 some dumb bombs in a row to prove how smart you are to yourself and impress others and I paid you back in kind. Whine about it why don't you? Hit me with 40 or 50 more dumb bombs why don't you? Call me a hypocrite for doing to you what you did to me?Laugh

That's rich I'd call you a hypocrite right back but I'm not allowed to use that word here. No matter how closely one fits the description.

In the grown up world people get treated like they treat others. You want go around acting superior calling people names and insulting them don't be surprised when it comes back to you. And put that goofy picture away. It doesn't give you a special right to act like a jerk to others.

#30 poncho, Feb 14, 2016
  11. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh, I have dumbed one of your posts. The dumb conspiracy theory post. One. Just one. You, on the other hand, dumbed over 80 of mine. Time to grow up.

12. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I dumbed ONE of your posts. You dumbed over 80 of mine. Get a life.

13. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Neither do any of the others, except in your imagination.

#33 TCassidy, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

15. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have given exactly 10 dumbs, only ONE to you. One to DHK. Seven to evangelist6589 (for his "go chase a rabbit" posts). And one more that I can't remember who I gave it to. I think it was to the UFO guy.

Post Ratings
    Received: Given:
    thumb up 454 407
    [​IMG]thumb down 29 20
    check 169 36
    [​IMG]X 7 39
    [​IMG]funny 45 31
    [​IMG]winner 130 10
    [​IMG]informative 27 6
    [​IMG]friendly 1 1
    [​IMG]useful 4 0
    optimistic 2 1
    [​IMG]creative 1 0
    [​IMG]old 1 0
    [​IMG]bad spelling 0 0
    [​IMG]dumb 151 10

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So now you've added lying to your repertoire? Why am I not surprised? I admit I was surprised when you went back and changed/deleted them recently though. I was thinking about going back and deleting the dumb bombs I dropped on you until you lied about it just now.

At first I thought maybe it was guilt that made you delete them but now I know it was so you could hide the evidence and lie about it. Did they teach you that little trick in "cop school" too?

That's pretty slick. Can you lie to yourself as well as you do others? Can you convince yourself that you didn't do what you did?

For some strange reason I almost think you can.

#36 poncho, Feb 15, 2016
  17. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are such a . . . never mind. I deleted them the day after I posted them. What have you done with your 80+?

[Edit: maybe more than 1 day as they were spread over about a week.]

#37 TCassidy, Feb 15, 2016
  18. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Donald Trump was so awful, so horrible, so disgusting in the latest Republican debate — his lies, his distortions, his deceits, and his libels thicker and fouler than they’ve yet been—that he’s done us all a favor. If he wins easily in South Carolina after his monstrous turn, he’ll be going straight to the Republican nomination.

Such a victory in a classically conservative state like South Carolina after his romp in idiosyncratic New Hampshire will prove Trump’s repellent personality is the real key to his success. You want me to delineate his dishonesties? That would be like asking me to count how many breaths he took.

We will not be able to labor under any delusions after a win comparable to his triumph in New Hampshire. We will know for a certainty that the man Republicans want for their tribune in 2016 is a disgusting jerk they somehow believe will have their backs when the only back he’s ever had is his own.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/13/trump-was-out-of-control-in-south-carolina-debate/

19. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will save you the time.
    trump2.jpg

20. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump's attack on George W. Bush is a move out of the Obama playbook. Obama ran against George W. in 2008 and 2012, practically ignoring McCain and Romney. Now Trump is doing the same thing.

• Like Like x 1