1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump Walked in on Miss Teen USA Dressing Rooms Startling Nude Contestants

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Oct 12, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump-Baghdad-Bob.jpg

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You finally got something right about me. When it comes to obedience to Christ and supporting what He supports and opposing that which his opposes, you're darn Skippy that I don't care about the Supreme Court. The SCOTUS has never saved a soul.

Ponch, is that you?

Nice try. But we were talking about this idolatrous approach to abortion over a Christian witness and seeing should saved. Don't try to switch the narrative now.

Man I don't care about any courts. People are being ushered into hell because you and your brood of deplorables ( yes I did) care more about the courts than you do about your Christian witness that's supposed to be the tool to point folks to Christ and eternal life.

Let me expose this for you. If Trump wins because wicked Christians sided with wickedness over Christ, I pray that He brings the church's enemies against it like a hammer in His righteous wrath.

And when it cries out, shall it not be heard in the same manner that Israel was not heard.

I'd just assume He smite the entire church than leave us in the way as a stumbling block for the lost.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It won't.

HankD

4. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course not since the man himself cannot be defended all that is left is attacking #NeverTrump with the same old canard. Your lack of objection to it being a canard is noted and appreciated :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is another contestant that has come forward and is refuting this claim.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BW - both you and I are doing what we believe to be the will of the Lord.
    My decision was arrived at with prayer as I am sure was yours.

Whatever happens is ultimately in His hands.

I believe Hillary will win now because Trump has been so viciously attacked by the media.
    Being attacked by our Marxist press says quite a bit about Trump.

Proverbs 16:33 The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD.

Pray for our nation, we can all agree on that.

HankD

• Like Like x 3
  7. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember the first election I voted in where the media was calling Reagan a Warmonger and the polls had him defeated. Being a bit of an underdog toward the end might not be so bad a thing as it can get more people out to prove the media wrong.

I just don't think the fat lady is singing yet...

Personally, I'm getting tired of worrying out it and discussing it and am also resorting to daily prayers that everything comes out for the best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1