1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump working at a businessman's pace....

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Some interesting headlines.

GREAT AGAIN: FORD to announce investment in 3 Michigan plants...

Trump Jobs Boom Continues: Ford Motor Co. Announces Investment in 3 Michigan Plants

Consumer confidence leaps to new 16-year high...

Even with a deadbeat congress, Trump is relentless. Congress has failed to put a healthcare bill on this desk, but there is so much a president can do apart from them, and he's waisting no time. He's also making great progress at the border.

TRUMP’S EMERGENCY BUDGET STARTS BORDER WALL

And the war in islamic jihad.

FOREIGN POLICY: TRUMP HAS A STRATEGY FOR DESTROYING THE ISLAMIC STATE – AND IT’S WORKING

And on climate change

Trump to Rescind Obama Climate Orders with EO on Energy Independence

And he's willing the Russia debate.

Trump Calls for Investigation into the Clintons’ Russian Ties

This is the pace I knew he would work at. That's why I wanted him over a politician or some overly religious hack.

And I know some here on both sides are preaching doom, but you couldn't be more wrong. This is why I wanted him at the helm. Businessmen don't have time to get down and sulk. There's always something to do, always a different battle to win. If you don't think like that, you don't last in business.