1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth or consequences

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Mexdeaf, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I find it kind of sad that when one brother in Christ pointed out the error in another thread, everybody jumped on him like he was the bad guy. He didn't call anybody names, didn't call anybody a liar, just pointed out some inaccuracies in the post.

As Christians, we are commanded not to lie to one another. If we unknowingly pass on something that is untrue and someone gently rebukes us for it, then we should remember Psalm 141:5- Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.

Before the other thread was closed I was going to say something about 'rightly dividing the word of truth' but I guess it is too late now.:laugh:

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member