1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth that will end abortion without law

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Dan Edwin, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Dan Edwin

Dan Edwin New Member

Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— (Romans 16:25-26). The mystery revealed in this writing was kept secret up to the coming of Jesus Christ, and was revealed for obedience to the faith to all nations, and as a blessing to the righteous, to change our troubled world and bring peace to all. Because Muslims believe in the Old Testament of the Bible, and because they believe Jesus Christ was a prophet, terrorism and radical Islam will end when they receive the truths of this writing.

Therefore I will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place, In the wrath of the LORD of hosts And in the day of His fierce anger (Isaiah 13:13).

Then the King shall say to those on His right hand, Come, blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world (Matthew 25:34).
    Jesus said, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God (Matthew 5:8

They shall not teach every neighbor, and every brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest (Hebrews 8:11). All shall know Him, because God our Father has always been, and always will be with us.

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
    If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
    If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
    Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. (Psalms 139:7-10)
    God is everywhere; this is called the omnipresence of God.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1:1). In the beginning, God created the earth, all matter, which includes our planet Earth, the periodic table of elements and more. Before God created the heaven and the earth, there was only God. And because there was only God, everything was created from Himself, because something cannot come from nothing. Things that are seen were not made of things that do appear (Hebrews 11:3b).

All the heavenly bodies, the stars, planets, and moons are earth, just as our physical body is earth and part of the “hand of God”. One God and Father of all, Who is above all and through all and in you all (Ephesians 4:6). The Spirit of God our Father is in and through all believers and unbelievers.

There is to us only one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we by Him (1 Corinthians 8:6).

This is clearly seen in the next verse. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though He be not far from every one of us: For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring (Acts 17:27-28).
    Our soul and spirit reside in our earthen body, which is part of the “hand of God our Father”.
    God is not far from us because in Him (our earthen body) we live, and move, and have our being.

This is also seen in the following. Behold, I have carved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are forever before Me (Isaiah 49:16). The body of a child being formed in the mother’s womb is being “carved” on the “palm” of the hand of God.

My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand (John 10:29). We dwell in an earthen body which is part of the “hand of God” our Father, which is why no one can take us out of the hand of our Father, God.

Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory (Isaiah 6:3b). The whole earth is full of His glory, because our planet earth is created from and is part of the “hand of God” Himself.

Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whom you have of God? (1 Corinthians 6:19a).
    I saw no temple: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple (Revelation 21:22).
    If our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit……..and,…....if the Lord God and the Lamb are the temple, then our earthen body is a manifestation of God Himself. For in Him we live, and move, and have our being (Acts 17:27-28); and your life is hid with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3)

God performs miracles by transforming His being. This was revealed to Moses at the burning bush. One moment his hand was clean, it became leprous, and then clean again. This is also how Moses’ staff was turned into a serpent and then back again. God our Father shows His love for us all through life as He carries us in the “palm of His hand”. He teaches us good and evil, because He wants us to know and love Him, for we are His family. But because of our disobedience and lack of wisdom, we have problems and need help. But when we realize our need, we can turn to God for help. God is always with us to help, and when He does, we are all the more thankful; He is loved, praised, and glorified for His great love toward us. It is not good for anyone to be alone, not even God our Father. As His family, we should all love Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love Him by loving our neighbor as our own.

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. (Habakkuk 2:14) The presence of the Lord God our Father will be known throughout the whole world, as the expanse of the waters of the oceans.

For the Lamb that is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes (Revelation 7:17). Whenever a tear is wiped away, it is the “hand of God” that wipes the tear away.

I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (1 Corinthians 15:51-52). Those separated from God by their trespasses and sins, can believe in Jesus Christ and repent by confessing their sins to be reconciled to God and born again when forgiven of all trespasses. When forgiven of all trespasses, we are joined together with the Spirit of Jesus Christ into His death and raised to life, born again by being made alive together with the Spirit of Jesus Christ. We are righteous when we are joined together with the Spirit of Jesus Christ, because the Spirit of Christ (the Righteous One) is the life within us and our righteousness. When we are joined together with the Spirit of Christ, we are raised up together from corruption to incorruption, from weakness to power, and from dishonor to glory. God purifies us of sin to make us holy as Jesus Christ is formed in us to have our body “changed” from a natural to a spiritual body when sanctified completely by the baptism of the Holy Spirit of God our Father to be a “son” or “daughter” of God and heir of the Kingdom of God. This is when we put on perfection and our mortal body is changed in the “blink” of an eye to put on immortality.

This corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality(1 Corinthians 15:53. But when this corruptible shall put on incorruption, and when this mortal shall put on immortality, then will take place the word that is written, "Death is swallowed up in victory (1 Corinthians 15:54).

The “sinner” puts on incorruption when we are born again, and our mortal body is “changed” to put on immortality when we are baptized with the Holy Spirit of God our Father. God works with us by His Spirit to purify us of sin and make us holy, which happens when we are sanctified completely by baptism with the Holy Spirit of God our Father to be a “son” or “daughter” of God, a “saint”.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and, soul, and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:23). Our mortal body is quickened (made alive) and the mystery of God “holding” us in the palm of His hand becomes a reality. But if the Spirit of the One who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the One who raised up Christ from the dead shall also make your mortal bodies alive by His Spirit Who dwells in you (Romans 8:11).

If we would overcome greed and make friends of our “enemies” by reaching out and helping one another in the Spirit of love, our “enemies” would become friends and there would be no more war. The overall cost would be much less than the cost of war, and God our Father would be pleased. God has given us this Earth to care for and enjoy. If we would stop living for ourselves and if we really loved God, we would stop dabbling around and work together to clean up our Earth before we destroy it beyond repair.

Being a Christian is more than professing Jesus Christ as Lord and attending church services. The Christian life is growing to know God as our Father by faith in Jesus Christ; and living to please God by doing His will. We can truly know God as our Father and best Friend through prayer as we share all that is on our heart. We can live to be all God wants us to be as a way of saying, we love You. “The natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit for they are foolishness to him” (1 Corinthians 2:14). This writing is prepared with the hope that we will all learn to know God as our Father through His Son our Lord Jesus Christ, to live together in peace as one family in the Kingdom of God.

God bless