1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Two words of wisdom

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It is good when my wife takes me to tea for two.
    Two occasions in particular stand out when I made discovery that changed my life and became the rule for the rest of my days. I do not claim that I do those discoveries justice, mind you, but I try to apply both truths in everything that I write, specifically.

Two words of mammoth wisdom in a nanno revelation on a sugar sachet. Here they are,

Pierre Schmidt,
    "Truth always expresses itself with the greatest simplicity."

I cannot find the sachet and I forgot who said the second,

"Discovery is to see what everyone has always seen, then to think what no one has yet thought."

Then all revelation of God must be sought for, studied and be founded and formulated in brave and original simplicity and clarity unto its "God-given and therefore eschatological imperative wholeness and fullness"* in Jesus Christ "according to the Scriptures".

*Ernst Lohmeyer

#1 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  2. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Good example in this discipline ... the women, the tomb, the morning of the First Day of the week, and accompanying : ONE OR SEVERAL EVENTS?