1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

U.S. Firms Recruit Cheap Labor in Mexico

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Just as I thought, all this illegal immigation is caused by greedy businessmen who want the cheap labor. We must punish severely any employer who hire illegals. It is the only way to stop this. This will eventually blow up in all of our faces because I heard an illegal immigrant who was being interviewed during the mass marches say that right now because they are undocumented they cant demand higher wages and better working conditions, but once they are giving amnesty and legal status they will unionize.

READ STORY!

2. Kilad

Kilad New Member

The US Congress has a Constitutional Duty under Article 1 Section VIII to protect states from invasion. They have a duty to protect our borders however they have no desire to do so. They would rather exercise powers that they do not have or are forbidden them by the Constitution.

Our boarders need to be Controlled Only then should they worry about the illegals that are already here. Then as they are discovered they need to be deported.
    A two month amnesty period should be given to employers effective immediately. After that two month amnesty expires any employer who knowingly employees illegal aliens needs to be fined out of business and perhaps jail time.

There may or may not be an effect on the economy, if there is it will adjust as Law abiding entrepreneurs fill the gaps. Wouldn't that be wonderful to have a construction company who obeys the law be able to compete again? And all the out of work AMERICAN construction workers be able to return to work.

Then and only then We can open Mexico to Legal immigration.

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

I have a friend back up in Philadelphia where I lived before coming to Florida, who owns his own construction company. My son works for him. He told me that he doesnt do roofs any more because he cant compete with these roofing companies that employ illegals and pay them under the table. These crooked people shouldnt be in business if they cant abide by our laws. It isnt fair to law abiding businessmen who have all their employees on the books and are paying them a fair wage.