1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UK too PC

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Jul 18, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "...Which brings me, once again, to Britain, about which I've been scratching my head a lot in recent weeks. How, I've asked repeatedly, can so many Brits, even after the exposure of Muslim child-rape gangs (and the long-term official cover-ups thereof) in one city after another, continue to pretend that immigration from the Islamic world is overwhelmingly benign? How, while remaining so blasé about these horrific atrocities and what they portend about the future of an increasingly Islamized Britain, can those same Brits treat Tommy Robinson and his supporters not as national heroes but as human rubbish, and accept with equanimity the ruthlessness with which their own government has thrown Robinson into prison, banned his foreign allies from entering the country, and thrown the very future of free speech in Britain into doubt, at least where Islam is concerned? And how, having sat quietly at home while all these alarming developments were taking place, can so many Brits have decided last week that it was now finally time to fill the streets and raise their voices in enraged protest, for no other reason than that the president of the United States was visiting their country?...

"...It's in the nature of the British people to think of themselves and others as being basically decent and sensible. Because their own state church is so refined, urbane, and rooted in peaceable compromise and moderation (full disclosure: I'm an Anglican myself), they have a great deal of trouble facing up to the reality of just how dark, irrational, extreme, and violent certain religions can be....

"...Like their counterparts in the U.S., these British elites and haute bourgeois characters who have no trouble belittling even the most admirable of their working-class countrymen approach even the most reprehensible of immigrants and foreigners with an exquisite sensitivity and fawning respect. (The quintessential example of the American version of this phenomenon is, of course, Nancy Pelosi's idiotically outraged response to Trump's thoroughly apposite description of MS-13 thugs as “animals”: “there is,” declared the suddenly pious Pelosi, “a spark of divinity among every person on earth.”) As Mimi puts it: in the eyes of the British cultural elite, “all minorities” are “better than our unthinking working class 'scum.'” This certainly explains the otherwise baffling lack of British-establishment rage over the grooming gangs: virtually all of the victims were working-class girls, the spawn of yobs, and hence not worth getting overly upset about; virtually all of the perpetrators, by contrast, were Muslims, and therefore, to the virtue-signaling crème de la crème, not so much malefactors as victims....

"... For all too many denizens of the scepter'd isle, alas, the Muslim gang rape of thousands upon thousands of proletarian girls may be unpalatable, but talking about it candidly in public is nothing less than a shocking violation of civilized norms...."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270760/american-president-london-bruce-bawer

Read the whole article. Brits seem to be both very Politically Correct and very Modernist. They are not like Americans except for American leftist Democrats.

• Like Like x 1
  2. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. Monarchists attacked Trump, the son of a Scotswoman for stepping in front of the Queen; however, they hardly mentioned that the son of a Kenyan spoke over "God Save The Queen." And the left did not send up a balloon over their stronghold of London showing Obama in a diaper.

2. The "Mirror" said that Trump sat in a chair used by Churchill. Talk about needing some new furniture. Churchill called for a Christian civilization and more or less called Islam barbaric. Obama sided with Argentina and complained of bad food from the Queen and a rodent infested setting.

3. The UK called racism on Trump. But Muhammad insisted that he was white, and Jamie Glazov says that he has been unable to find out what race ex-Muslims are. Muhammad is called the white prophet with black slaves.

4. The French in the 1990s coined the term "Londonistan" to describe the terrorist activity and jihadist central planning taking place in London.

5. Israel can supply natural gas to a large part of Europe and is trying to construct a pipeline at this time.

6. 75% of the land promised by the League of Nations to the Jews was given by the UK to Jordan. I guess the UK undercut the League of Nations long before Italy or Japan.

7. The UK on December 9, 1917, took Jerusalme under General Allenby. However, Governor Ronald Storrs had officers who rejected the Balfour Declaration calling for the restoration of Israel to the Jews.

8. The UK promoted Haj Amin Al-Husseini, who eventually became a Nazi colloborator and helped establish the Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions to assist the Wehrmach.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Following the NATO meeting many in Europe have voiced that they don’t want to increase their contributions for defense, when already they have been getting a free ride. Time to bring our people home to defend our own borders? That would take the pressure off of the slow walk to the wall, eh? Let’s see where the pc train takes them. Without us it will become a bullet train.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/23/germans-europe-doesn’t-need-us-defense/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Ah, the weekly "Let's Bash Britain" thread, courtesy of CMG...

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, it hurts when we tell the truth about the UK. We will try to do so all the time so that you won't think it is weekly. We are watching your unfunny farce about Robinson. What race are ex-Muslims?

6. Matt Black

Site Supporter

When you find the truth to publish, do let us know...

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Muhammad did say several times that he was very white. So how is it racist to oppose Muhammad if you are as white as Darwin?

8. Matt Black

Site Supporter

What on earth are you on about now?

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are the one who said that Trump is racist, so what race are Muslims if the prophet is lily white and kept black slaves? And when did Islam become a race in your opinion? And what race are ex-Muslims?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matt Black

Site Supporter

Define race

11. Matt Black

Site Supporter

The article is right about one thing in the way that a broken clock is right occasionally: the elites are selling Britain and its working class down the river: by persuading them - through lies like the promised £350M a week for the NHS and pandering to their fears about immigration* - to vote for Brexit like so many turkeys voting for Thanksgiving, whilst they the elite squirrel away their wealth offshore like Jacob Rees-Mogg has just done.

*Aided and abetted by the shameless right wing press like the Daily Mail: Heard the one about the Daily Mail reader, the investment banker and the immigrant? A Mail reader, banker and immigrant are sitting round a table with ten cookies on it. The banker take a nine cookies, nudges the Mail reader and says, "I'd watch him - he's after your cookie!"

#11 Matt Black, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, you said Trump is racist and that the French calling London Londonistan is racist. It is your term and the UK leftist term.

As for your broken clock point, I am surprised that you are turning that into a point to remain since you want to remain and the article is a criticism of the left who want to remain. Trump says that he does not care what you do on that point, but he was silent on Robinson, who got a raw deal from the UK.

13. Matt Black

Site Supporter

Where did I call the French Londonistan term racist?

The article is hypocritical: it claims on the one hand to be supportive of the working class and yet supports policies and groups which are hostile to the interests of that class; it criticises the demonisation of the working class and yet does the same to immigrants etc

#13 Matt Black, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    13 months for filming outside a court? You told me a few weeks ago that Londonistan is racist. See that goes to the question of how Islam became a race and exactly what race is it?

Personally, I don't like the EU because I think the Germans run it and run it poorly. American Germans are very nice, however. As Trump told May, whatever you do is fine with us. I don't think globally personally.

15. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You posted that it was a racist term on January 16, 2018.

16. Matt Black

Site Supporter

Fair enough. I'll have to bow to your recollection. I do consider it a racist term as people who come from parts of the world ending in '-stan' are non-white.

As for your unhealthy obsession with Tommy Robinson, he was jailed for trying to prejudice a fair trial of Muslim men accused of sexually abusing young girls; his actions could have resulted in a mistrial and the guilty going free, thus denying justice to the very people he claimed to defend. Also, do you really want these people parking their tanks on your lawn: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1532336478

17. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The French used the term in connection with terrorism apparently and not racism. I found your post by searching the Baptist Board but I did not link it. Criticism of Islam is not racist. I doubt if anyone was more racist than Muhammad who considered himself whiter than snow.

As for Robinson, he has been heavily infiltrated. As I told you before, that sort of infiltration happened recently to a doctor in Mexico trying to end cartel violence in his state. The doctor was put in a federal prison and the Mexican rurales were infiltrated by the various small cartels.

There are many respectable people appallled at the severity of his arrest and the slowness of May in reviewing it. It is viewed as a symptom of the British class system.

Islam will never assimilate. European leadership is weak in general. Sooner or later Islam will devour the British middle class if it is not stopped. Islam was admired by the Germans for its hatred of Jews. Germany cannot free themselves of Merkel, the source of Euro lunacy.

18. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The U.S. is wayyyyyyyyy to P.C. England is a bit worse, but its a case of the pot calling the frying pan black.

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robinson was locked up because Islam threatens the UK and the richer classes have turned their backs. AiG has been saying that only 5% or so of Brits go to church. Brits call Trump racist and the say that pointing out that London is a hotbed of Islamic terrorist activity as French intelligence did 25 years ago by calling London Londonistan is racist. So what race is the religion Islam since Muhammad explained many times that he was white and that Ethiopians were raisin heads? And as Jamie Glazov asks, what race are ex-Muslims? The Germans are again bossing Europe in my opinion.