1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UK too PC

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Jul 18, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you think that the authorities should just let Robinson be killed in prison for being a racist?

2. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sam Brownback complained to Sir Kim Darroch about Tommy Robinson. Why is rhe behind closed doors contact not working?

3. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No. They haven't. And he isn't in prison for being racist, he's in prison because he blatantly flouted a court order designed to ensure that the Muslim defendants were tried and convicted fairly. Had he been allowed to succeed, there would have been a mistrial and the Muslim child abusers would have got away with it. Is that what you want?

4. Matt Black

Site Supporter

Because it's absolutely nothing to do with them. He has been imprisoned quite rightly under the law of this land. If he doesn't like our laws, then he can take the advice he dishes out to do many others and leave our country

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you want racists like Trump running around freely in your country?

6. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you understand that the U.S. never joined the League of Nations? The U.S. seriously undercut that organization by never participating in it. What's your point about the UK? We acted in what we thought were our national interests and so did Britain. In what way does Trump's (and your) continued lombasting of our closest allies and support for our worst enemies help America?

• Like Like x 1
  7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump would have to offer Robinson and all of his relatives legal immigration to this country. Brownback was a US Senator from Kansas and a Governor of Kansas. He also was a candidate for US President. He is Trump's international ambassador for religious freedom or something like that. Trump apparently is interested in this case.

8. Matt Black

Site Supporter

You haven't answered my question: would you have preferred Robinson to have freed the child rapists - which is what would have happened had he been allowed to continue filming?

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, the Brits disobeyed a League of Nations mandate long before the Italians invaded Ethiopia or the Japanese walked out of the League of Nations. The League of Nations was worthless and so is the UN. The UK has sided with the Arabs since 1917 as the British army officers disobeyed orders and did what they pleased and then the British appointed a Grand Mufti who became a major Nazi collaborator. So they abandoned their own Balfour Declaration and only now has the royalty sent a Prince to Israel although they kept Prince Charles and Prince William from meeting Trump, not that it matters. They liked Obama, son of a Kenyan, but disliked Trump, son of a Scotswoman, although Obama's grandfather was arrested for ties to the Mau Mau and Obama kept delivering a speech through "God Save The Queen." However, Trump sat in Churchill's old chair--they may need new furniture--and admires Churchill but Obama disliked Churchill and removed Churchill's bust from the White House, which Trump restored. The Arabs have a lot of money and they are welcome in the UK but I would not be any more welcome in London than Trump would have been but then London is probably more dangerous than Chicago, which I am afraid to go to since they hit a teenage girl in the forehead with a hammer in the best part of downtown Chicago on the Magnificent Mile at a McDonalds because she accidently cut in line but then they also attacked on Memorial Day near the luxurious Water Tower area, if you know Chicago. I used to want to go to the UK for a vacation but I would be afraid for my life there now. I know they would hate me.

10. Matt Black

Site Supporter

It's nothing do with Trump....although you're welcome to Robinson; he can join his pals in Charlottesville

11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Isn't that sort of hypothetical? That is what Trump is trying to find out from May but I doubt if the Crown will give an answer very soon.

12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do you keep mentioning Charlottesville? He should go somewhere nice where there is no violent left-wing Antifa and no Muslims. Antifa got run out of California and they have now gone to Portland. They are professional communist demonstrators--they probably are mostly the old Occupy Wall Street crowd that wallowed in filth in downtown New York for so long. They may represent your politics but if you take a shower at least once every ten days or so they would not like you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Matt Black

Site Supporter

Isn't Charlottesville where all your Nazis hang out?

No, not hypothetical at all - there's no need to ask May about it. There have been many precedent cases where interference in the judicial process has resulted in a mistrial and the defendant thus getting off scott-free. Trump can ask a law student if May doesn't know the answer off the top of her head

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that Charlottesville is liberal but I don't know. As a Republican, I don't care if people take down Democrat statues. Not all Democrats are horse thieves but all horse thieves are Democrats according to FDR's Grandfather Delano.

MEP Janice Atkinson from England got up in the EU Parliament and said that Robinson was a political prisoner and they cut off her microphone:

15. Matt Black

Site Supporter

That'll be because she's talking utter drivel: he's not a political prisoner but a common criminal. And Janice Atkinson? Seriously? You really do choose some strange and outlandish bedfellows: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Atkinson?wprov=sfla1

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Part of the proof that Robinson is a political prisoner is the way he is being treated by the crown.

17. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The U.S. refused to join the League of Nations as I posted previously. You argue that their decisions were significant and binding. mif so, then we were the renegade nation for not supporting the league not the UK.

18. Matt Black

Site Supporter

Such as....?

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They have had two judges and have said that they are not ready. The penalty so far is excessive. The UK has denied people who want to expose the barbarism of Islam both admitance to the UK and/or the ability to speak in the UK.

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If the USA voted against the League, why is the USA obliged to obey and support the League?

The UK captured Jerusalem in 1917 and it became a cup of trembling for them, didn't it? They accepted a League mandate but were unable to obey the League. Their failure is part of the problem today. However, their own commonwealth has caused them to admit tens of thousands of terrorists into their country. Along with the worthless EU, under the control of Germany, don't you agree?