1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ukrainian Soldier Explains Why He Enjoys Killing Russians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

US/UK media coverup of Nazis in Ukraine continues unraveling and MH-17 falls apart…

Throughout late August and early September there has been somewhat of a shift in prominent US and UK media outlets who have covered up aspects of the Ukrainian crisis, as they have begun pointing out that there are Nazi battalions operating in the Ukrainian military. For observant people watching You Tube videos this has been evident for quite some time over the last 6 months, especially in light of the large amount of false flag attacks these Ukrainian Nazis have conducted on camera. However, the US and UK media have been previously covering up this fact along with the atrocities these Nazi battalions have conducted against thousands of innocent civilians. Of course, the majority of the US and UK public continues to believe the Ukraine crisis is Vladimir Putins fault due to the massive anti-Russia media deception and coverup that has taken place since the Maidan riots and the sniper shootings from the Hotel Ukraine.

Here are two examples of nazi atrocities that took place quite recently. The first is the slaughter of innocent civilians in Donetsk this past week. (The victims are at the 2:55 mark- they include a little girl younger than 12).

Graphic warnings:

Read More At: http://my.firedoglake.com/operationmindcrime/2014/09/16/usuk-media-coverup-of-nazis-in-ukraine-continues-unraveling-and-mh-17-falls-apart/

CNN Finally Recognizes Kiev Coup Army is Killing Innocent Civilians in East Ukraine

After 4 months of ignoring the direct targeting of village and cities by the Kiev coup imposed government, CNN has finally put out a report that substantiates that the Kiev military has been killing innocent civilians. This is a breakthrough in the media wall of coverup, obfuscation and complicity in the war crimes of the Kiev coup military which has been verifiably proven to contain large elements of openly pro nazi battalions who are financed and supported by the EU and US governments. Link to CNN report-video.

On August the 11th, the Telegraph UK finally exposed the nazi battalions fighting at the front of the Kiev armed forces. Those battalions number over 7,000 US financed troops and openly carry Hitlers Waffen SS ‘Wolfsangel banner’ as shown in the following video:

< snip >

The next video shows a Ukrainian TV channel that receives funding from the United States through the US AID program. In the video the commentator openly advocates for the ethnic cleansing of the civilian population of east Ukraine.

Excerpt:

Transcript: “It’s perfectly simple. You need to kill 1.5 million people in Donbass”

Translated from Ukrainian by Valentina Lisitsa

Bogdan Boutkevitch: Ok, you ask me “How can this be happening?” Well, it happens because Donbass, in general, is not simply a region in a very depressed condition, it has got a whole number of problems, the biggest of which is that it is severely overpopulated with people nobody has any use for. Trust me I know perfectly well what I am saying.

If we take, for example, just the Donetsk oblast, there are approximately 4 million inhabitants, at least 1.5 million of which are superfluous. That’s what I mean: we don’t need to [try to] “understand” Donbass, we need to understand Ukrainian national interests.

Donbass must be exploited as a resource, which it is. I don’t claim to have a quick solution recipe, but the most important thing that must be done – no matter how cruel it may sound – is that there is a certain category of people that must be exterminated.

Read More At: http://my.firedoglake.com/operationmindcrime/2014/09/06/cnn-finally-recognizes-the-kiev-coup-army-is-killing-innocent-civilians-in-east-ukraine/

According to CMG's "logic" none of this is happening because . . . "Lew Rockwell is a nut".

#21 poncho, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

‘Something wrong with Ukraine, EU’: Czech leader condemns ‘Nazi torchlight parade’

The chilling slogans and a flagrant demonstration of nationalist symbols during the neo-Nazi march in Kiev reminded the Czech President Milos Zeman of Hitler's Germany. He said something was “wrong” both with Ukraine and the EU which didn’t condemn it.

Zeman was commenting on the appalling scenes, which showed thousands of Ukrainian nationalists holding a torchlight procession across the Ukrainian capital on Thursday to commemorate the 106th birthday of Stepan Bandera, a Nazi collaborator and the Ukraine nationalist movement’s leader during World War II.

http://rt.com/news/219783-nazi-parade-kiev-bandera/

Mr Biletsky, a muscular man in a black T-shirt and camouflage trousers, said the battalion was a light infantry unit, ideal for the urban warfare needed to take cities like Donetsk.

The 35-year old commander began creating the battalion after he was released from pre-trial detention in February in the wake of pro-western protests in Kiev. He had denied a charge of attempted murder, claiming it was politically motivated.

A former history student and amateur boxer, Mr Biletsky is also head of an extremist Ukrainian group called the Social National Assembly. “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival,” he wrote in a recent commentary. “A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11025137/Ukraine-crisis-the-neo-Nazi-brigade-fighting-pro-Russian-separatists.html

Untermensch; An inferior person; a subhuman. From German Untermensch, from unter ("under, below") + Mensch ("person, human").

#22 poncho, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, Poncho and I are good friends. We have debated each other for years but it is not personal. I'm sorta rural and small town and I live in a quiet busy area.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This is what Russian terrorists in Ukraine look like.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=703_1406188532

This is what our Ukrainian allies look like.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/obamas-ukrainian-stooges/

This is what education in the newly liberated Ukraine looks like.

http://www.uacrisis.com/ukrainian-kids-being-tought-to-hate/

Just In: See How Your Representative Voted on Bill for Obama to Send Weapons to Ukraine

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/12/just-see-representative-voted-bill-obama-supply-weapons-ukraine.html

#24 poncho, Jan 5, 2015
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Miguel Francis – an American journalist has traveled to Donetsk (former south-eastern Ukraine) to take a look for himself who Ukrainian army is fighting against. Kiev claims presence of Russian troops in Donetsk, Miguel has tried to find proof of that claim.

http://www.uacrisis.com/donetsk-an-american-glance-search-for-russian-army/

WoW! I guess the Russian troops have some amazing new kind of camouflage that hides their presence completely.

No wonder CMG and OR have never found any proof of a "Russian invasion".

The Russians must have discovered how to make their invasion forces totally invisible!

#25 poncho, Jan 5, 2015
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

222 republicans and 189 democrats voted in favor of sending weapons to Ukraine's neo nazis.

At least the two parties can agree on something.

The Silence of American Hawks About Kiev’s Atrocities

The regime has repeatedly carried out artillery and air attacks on city centers, creating a humanitarian catastrophe—which is all but ignored by the US political-media establishment.

For months, the US-backed regime in Kiev has been committing atrocities against its own citizens in southeastern Ukraine, regions heavily populated by Russian-speaking Ukrainians and ethnic Russians. While victimizing a growing number of innocent people, including children, and degrading America’s reputation, these military assaults on cities, captured on video, are generating intense pressure in Russia on President Vladimir Putin to “save our compatriots.” Both the atrocities and the pressure on Putin have increased even more since July 1, when Kiev, after a brief cease-fire, intensified its artillery and air attacks on eastern cities defenseless against such weapons.

http://www.thenation.com/article/180466/silence-american-hawks-about-kievs-atrocities

Evidently the new government in Kiev has figured out the only cure for that is ethnic cleansing. Of course we're doing all we can to help but it'll still take some time to kill off or chase away the millions of "untermenschen" still living in Ukraine.

At this point I don't know whether to chant USA! USA! USA! or Sieg Heil!

#26 poncho, Jan 5, 2015
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Now that all this evidence is getting out about Ukraine's neo nazis and the "Russian invasion" that never was I thought it would be interesting to go back and pull up an old thread I started right after all the demonization of Russia started in the "western media" and predictably here on Baptist Board.

At the time Washington and the "western" media was working real hard to create the narrative that "Russia invaded Ukraine" and of course it was accepted uncritically as "truth" by some of the more neoconish members of Baptist Board even though there was no credible evidence to be found that supported the official conspiracy theory.

Anyways I asked those who were repeating the narrative to provide proof to support their allegations.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2097274&postcount=1

The response was very telling.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=92615

This is why I keep asking CMG and OR if they've found the evidence of a "Russian invasion" of Ukraine yet . . . in case you the reader were wondering.

But wait! There's more!

The Feeding Begins: Foreign Bankers Descend on Ukraine

If it were not for the fact that the lives of some 45 million people are at stake, Ukrainian national politics could be laughed off as a very sick joke. Any pretenses that the October national elections would bring a semblance of genuine democracy of the sort thousands of ordinary Ukrainians demonstrated for on Maidan Square just one year ago vanished with the announcement by Victoria Nuland’s darling Prime Minister, “Yat” Yatsenyuk, of his new cabinet.

The US-picked Ukraine President, billionaire oligarch Petro Poroshenko called “snap” elections at the end of August for October 26. He did so to make sure genuine opposition to his regime of murderers, gangsters and in some cases outright Nazis would be able to push an unprepared genuine opposition out of the Verkhovna Rada or Parliament. Because the parliament had significant opposition parties to the US-engineered February 22 coup d’etat, they had blocked many key pieces of legislation that the Western vultures were demanding, from changing key land ownership laws to privatization of precious state assets. By law, the old parliament would have sat until its five year term ended in October, 2017. That was clearly too long for State Department neo-con Ukraine puppet-mistress Victoria Nuland and her backers in Washington.

Now, with a new parliament that is controlled by the Petro Poroshenko bloc as largest party and the boyish-looking former Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who is also new Prime Minister as head of the second largest party, the way was clear to get on with the rape of Ukraine. What shocked some is the blatant foreign takeover that followed, like a Wall Street vulture fund raid on a distressed debtor country of the Third World.

Read More At: http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-feeding-begins-foreign-bankers.html

The Big Picture in Ukraine

Ukraine – the big picture: a year ago this country was at peace, economically viable and sovereign. It had a tolerant political culture. This is not the case today. On this edition of CrossTalk we discuss the tragic odyssey known as Ukraine. CrossTalking with Eric Draitser, Alexander Mercouris and Dmitry Babich.

http://stopimperialism.org/big-picture-ukraine/

Okay, I'm done for today.

If there's anyone here who wants to call me anti American, un patriotic, a "Putin lover", a Marxist, a danger to "national security", a "conspiracy theorist", a "democrat", a "truther". a "liberal" or question my faith in our Lord Jesus Christ for trying to find the truth about what's really happening in Ukraine now's your chance.

But first let me just say . . . excuse me for showing empathy for all the "untermenschen" being ethnically cleansed by Washington's brave and honorable neo nazi proxy fighters in Ukraine.

Man, I can't believe I have to apologize to a group of American Christian believers for showing empathy towards the people suffering in Ukraine. But here goes . . . I'm sorry but I just can't bring myself to hate the Russians enough to crawl into bed with Washington's neo nazi allies. I can't be happy or enthusiastic about Washington funding them and sending them weapons to kill defenseless old ladies and young children in their homes and on their streets.

There must be something wrong with me.

#27 poncho, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

MH17 Disappears from Headlines as Anti-Russian Agenda Falters

January 8, 2015 (Ulson Gunnar - NEO) - The loss of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 served as a cornerstone of Western propaganda targeting Moscow and its allies in eastern Ukraine. In the initial whirlwind of baseless rhetoric launched before any sort of investigation began, Russia was squarely accused of gunning the civilian airliner from the skies of Ukraine in a cold, callus display of inexplicable evil. Despite the otherwise illogical nature of this narrative, it was hoped that it would serve as the first of many strikes against Russia's credibility and standing globally.

Continue . . . http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2015/01/mh17-disappears-from-headlines-as-anti.html

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Exclusive: The New York Times keeps insisting that last year’s Ukrainian coup wasn’t a coup and anyone who thinks so lives inside “the Russian propaganda bubble.” But a slanted Times “investigation” shows that the newspaper remains lost inside the U.S. government’s “propaganda bubble,” writes Robert Parry.

During my years at Newsweek in the late 1980s, when I would propose correcting some misguided conventional wisdom, I’d often be told, “let’s leave that one for the historians,” with the magazine not wanting to challenge an erroneous storyline that all the important people “knew” to be true. And if false narratives only affected the past, one might argue my editors had a point. There’s always a lot of current news to cover.

But most false narratives are not really about the past; they are about how the public perceives the present and addresses the future. And it should fall to journalists to do their best to explain this background information even if it embarrasses powerful people and institutions, including the news organizations themselves.

Yet, rather than take on that difficult task, most major news outlets prefer to embroider onto their existing tapestry of misinformation, fitting today’s reporting onto the misshapen fabric of yesterday’s. They rarely start from scratch and admit the earlier work was wrong.

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/01/06/nyt-still-pretends-no-coup-in-ukraine/

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia

(Reuters) - Billionaire financier George Soros has urged the West to step up aid to Ukraine, outlining steps towards a $50 billion (33.22 billion pounds) financing package that he said should be viewed as a bulwark against an increasingly aggressive Russia.

Writing in the New York Review of Books, Soros said Europe and the United States needed to balance sanctions imposed on Russia with large-scale assistance to near-bankrupt Ukraine, which risks defaulting on debt as a result of turmoil caused by pro-Russia separatist fighting.

"Europe needs to wake up and recognise that it is under attack from Russia," the Hungarian-born hedge fund magnate wrote. "Assisting Ukraine should also be considered as a defence expenditure by the European Union countries."

The International Monetary Fund has cobbled together a $17 billion programme for Ukraine but says $15 billion more is needed. Soros called on lenders to promise far more to spur Ukraine into radical reform and to send a signal to Russia.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/01/08/uk-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUKKBN0KH0NO20150108

That's strange because it looks more like Ukraine is under attack from Soros. At least the parts of it that don't like his neo nazi buddies.

#30 poncho, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
  11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Soros is a Jewish communist so we have a fight between two communists here--and we all hate it when commies fight each other.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I wonder if his neo nazi buddies know he's Jewish?

#32 poncho, Jan 9, 2015
  13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that the commie Soros is trying to prop up Obama. Soros is a crook and I wish that he would leave the USA.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Prop him up? Soros is Obama's puppet master.

Who Profits from Ukraine’s War?

To start with, an explanation is needed for this article’s sheer length:

The civil war now raging inside Ukraine is a turning-point in world history, regarding many different respects:

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/profits-ukraines-war.html

#34 poncho, Jan 9, 2015
  15. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

(Your picture, Poncho) OK, the crook commie Soros is trying to pull Obama's strings. Imagine being owned by a crook.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Soros isn't trying to pull Obama's strings, he's succeeding.

Imagine being ruled by crooks who have their strings pulled by the likes of Soros. Because we are.

Tony Cartalucci documents the history of Ukraine’s neo-Nazis:

The bolstering of Ukraine’s ultra-right began in 2004, when the United States directly funded and organized the “Orange Revolution. The Guardian would admit in its 2004 article, “US campaign behind the turmoil in Kiev,” that:

…while the gains of the orange-bedecked “chestnut revolution” are Ukraine’s, the campaign is an American creation, a sophisticated and brilliantly conceived exercise in western branding and mass marketing that, in four countries in four years, has been used to try to salvage rigged elections and topple unsavoury regimes.

Funded and organised by the US government, deploying US consultancies, pollsters, diplomats, the two big American parties and US non-government organisations, the campaign was first used in Europe in Belgrade in 2000 to beat Slobodan Milosevic at the ballot box.

While the Guardian attempts to justify American meddling in multiple nations as an attempt to “salvage rigged elections and topple unsavoury regimes,” it does not deny that the meddling took place and goes on to explain in great detail just how that meddling was carried out. The ultra-right Neo-Nazis now occupying Kiev in the wake of the so-called “Euromaidan,” are the heirs of the “Orange Revolution.” The parties that benefited from 2004’s unrest, including the “Fatherland Party,” now hold power.

While the “Orange Revolution” was carried out more covertly, the “Euromaidan” was openly backed by both the US and the European Union. At the height of the protests, US Senator John McCain would literally take the stage with the ultra-right, Neo-Nazi Svoboda Party leaders as well as meet with “Fatherland Party” member and future “prime minister,” Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/west-directly-responsible-massacres-ukraine.html

#36 poncho, Jan 9, 2015
  17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ukraine’s Creditors Grab for the Biggest Pieces of Its Carcass

The lifelong Russia-enemy George Soros, and the Russian Government itself, are now openly fighting over which parts of the Ukrainian Government they’ll be getting in the bankruptcy proceeding that’s already unofficially starting.

Here’s the necessary background, so that the battle now occurring on the part of Ukraine’s creditors can be truthfully and honestly understood:

In December 2013 — just before the overthrow of the Russia-friendly Ukrainian Government of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, by Soros’s American President and major political-campaign investment, Barack Obama — Russia lent Ukraine $3 billion with a contract saying that if Ukraine’s debt would rise above 60% of Ukraine’s GDP, then Russia would be able to demand immediate repayment, and Ukraine agreed to the contract’s condition that Ukraine wouldn’t pay a cent to any other creditor before the entire due-balance on this $3 billion loan is returned to Russia.

Then, on 4 February 2014, Victoria Nuland of Obama’s State Department selected Ukrainian banker Arseniy Yatsenyuk as the person to take control over Ukraine as soon as Obama’s Ukrainian coup would occur, which turned out to be 18 days later, on February 22nd.

Soros’s and Obama’s plan was to privatize as much of the Ukrainian Government as possible in a fire-sale of its assets, such as the valuable gas-fields in the Yuzivska region in Ukraine’s southeast (where the civil war now is), so that Soros and the other investors would be able to get their money back, with interest. Furthermore, inasmuch as only Soros and other insiders would be in on this fire-sale, those same people would also be the bidders; and thus Ukraine’s assets would be sold to them at prices far lower than their actual worth as economic investments for the future.

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/ukraines-creditors-grab-biggest-pieces-carcass.html

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The charge from the Secretary General of NATO and from John Kerry of the US State department is that Russia has military forces inside Ukraine, and that they’ve funneled hundreds of tanks, APCs, and other military vehicles numbering in the hundreds.

As with the MH-17 disaster, we have to call this another case of the dog that did not bark.

Where are the pictures?

The sorts of weaponry being claimed here are impossible to conceal from the air.

Snapping high resolution photos of such things is child’s play for today’s military satellites, and even civilian ones, too.

Accusing a major world power of action this brash should require at least some demonstration of proof. Especially after the WMD warning fiasco that played out at the UN leading up to the Bush II Iraq invasion. The least you could do is provide a few pictures of said military vehicles and heavy weaponry.

But there are none. And the reason none have been offered is because none exist. If they did, you can be 100% certain they’d be released and replayed over and over again on CNN until everybody and their uncle could distinguish a T-72 tank outline from a Russian made APC.

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/road-war-russia-weve-already-arrived.html

Ukraine Says $450 Million Was Stolen from Its Military in 2014

Yury Biryukov, an aide to Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko, said on January 6th that during the year 2014, up to $450 million was stolen from Ukraine’s military. This amount happens to be precisely the same maximum amount of money that the U.S. Government, in legislation that was supported by more than 98% of U.S. Senators and Representatives and that was signed into law by U.S. President Barack Obama on December 18th, will donate to Ukraine’s military for this year, 2015. Biryukov, who spoke on Ukraine’s Channel 5 TV (which had formerly been owned by Poroshenko), said that the amount stolen in 2014 constituted “about 20 to 25 percent” of Ukraine’s military budget for 2014, which was a total of $1.8 billion. During 2015, that budget is scheduled to be $3.2 billion (in constant dollars), or a 78% increase, in order for the Government to prosecute its war against the Donbass region, where the residents had voted 90% for President Viktor Yanukovych, whom the Obama Administration overthrew in February 2014 in a coup that was disguised as being the result of popular demonstrations for democracy but were actually anti-corruption demonstrations — and corruption now is even higher than it was under President Yanukovych. Indeed, Biryakov admitted that in the Ministry of Defense there is now “total corruption.”

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/ukraine-says-450-million-stolen-military-2014.html

#38 poncho, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
  19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If it comes to pass, and it cannot unfortunately be ruled out, recent media rumors say that naturalized US billionaire hedge fund speculator and philosopher, George Soros, a very weary-looking 84-year-old who continues to try to weaken the Russian economy as he did back in 1998, might become the head of the Ukrainian National Bank in Kiev. Soros as head of any central bank in my view is putting the old fox to guard the hen-house. That would complete a quartet of foreign technocrats that clearly would do no good to the shattered real economy of Ukraine nor to peace in the world.

http://journal-neo.org/2014/12/28/soros-as-kiev-s-central-banker-and-ridiculous-us-laws/

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Kiev Renews War On Eastern Ukraine

It was obvious from the beginning that the ceasefire that the Russian government supported would be used by Washington’s Kiev vassal state to recover from defeat by the Donetsk Republic and launch a new attack. The Western media, of course, will lie about the renewal of hostilities by Washington.

Russian peoples will continue to be killed as long as the Russian government continues to rely on diplomacy with its “Western partners.” This euphemism is shopworn. The Russian government should cease using this deceptive term and acknowledge that the Western countries by their words and deeds have declared themselves to be enemies of the Russian people and the Russian government.

http://rt.com/news/223791-ukraine-massive-shelling-donetsk/

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/01/18/kiev-renews-war-eastern-ukraine/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.