1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ukrainian Soldier Explains Why He Enjoys Killing Russians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

To tell the truth Poncho I don't read half the junk you post! I don't have that much time left!

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This from a guy who never posts any junk (evidence) to support his own allegations. I've been asking him (and others) for a year to show us proof that Russia invaded Ukraine and all he's posted so far is a monkey playing a guitar. And excuses . . . :rolleyes:

Mean while I just keep posting more and more evidence that Washington and the corporate media have been lying about the whole thing from the get go. Just like they did with Iraq and Libya and Syria . . .

On the First Anniversary of Ukraine’s Maidan Coup:

Obama’s War-Policies Show a Pattern

[Editor’s Note: Documentation on each of the key points in this news report and analysis can be seen by merely clicking on the link where the given point is asserted. This is being especially noted because many of the facts reported here have not been covered generally in the Western press, and much of what is reported here could surprise some readers anywhere, and thus the documentation is linked-to. Our editors have checked the links and have found all of the allegations to be backed by solid sources. The reader is thus provided the same access to these sources that we do, so as to check what’s being alleged in this article.]

Eric Zuesse

U.S. President Barack Obama has repeatedly employed a tactic of attacking Russia by using fundamentalist and other conservative extremists in a given Russia-allied nation, so as to turn that Russia-allied nation away from Russia, and toward America, and then of trying to crush these very same right-wing extremists who have been so effective in defeating (or at least weakening) the pro-Russian leader in that Russia-allied country. This tactic leaves civil war and enormous bloodshed in the given formerly (or still) Russia-allied nation.

Read More At: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/obamas-war-policies-show-pattern.html

#82 poncho, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  3. OldRegular

You got something right for a change Poncho! Do that one more time and I will let my monkeys play you a tune!

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If all you can come up with is more unfounded allegations and immature put downs to support your prior unfounded allegations you might as well let all your monkeys loose at once and show everyone how right I am about your lack of evidence.

In the meantime I'll keep adding more evidence to the growing mass of evidence that you and all your little pets can't refute in a rational mature manner. :smilewinkgrin:

DAILYKOS’S COVER-UP OF OBAMA’S UKRAINIAN ATROCITIES

Generally speaking, the falsely-called ‘liberal’ (some even call it ‘progressive’) website dailykos has ignored President Barack Obama’s coup a year ago in Ukraine, which violently overthrew that country’s unpopular but democratically elected President and replaced him with a racist-fascist (i.e., ideologically nazi) anti-Russian regime. It’s a regime that quickly set to work on a euphemistically called ‘Anti Terrorist Operation’ in its far-eastern region Donbass, where the voters had voted 90% for the very same man whom Obama’s State Department and CIA had just overthrown — an ‘Anti Terrorist Operation’ that kills its ‘Terrorists’ (i.e., the residents there) en-masse by firebombing, cluster-bombing, and shelling, the cities, towns, and villages, throughout the region. If those people survive and vote in future Ukrainian national elections, the nazi regime that Obama installed will be voted out of power; Obama’s 2014 Ukrainian coup will have been for naught. This is why he demands extermination, doesn’t object to it at all.

(NOTE: I request here that anyone who disagrees with anything in that paragraph, please first click onto the link or links to what’s being objected to in it, and check out that cited evidence there, before posting a reader-comment objecting to what is already shown in those links to be the case. And, if a person still questions whether Obama perpetrated a coup in Ukraine last year, then additional citations that should be checked out, before posting a reader-comment objecting to it, are: this and this and this and this. Disagreements should be on the facts, nothing else. Thanks for considering that.)

Here are typical examples of how this ‘liberal’ (or even some fools call it ‘progressive’) site, dailykos, has ‘reported’ on these events during the past year. (And, please consider that all of these articles were published after the U.S. President whom that site supports had already installed in Ukraine, via a violent coup, an outright exterminationist nazi regime; and, that this is supposed to be a ‘liberal,’ or even ‘progressive,’ ‘news’ site — this site that hides its hero’s nazism, is supposed to be taken as being instead liberal, or even progressive.)

Read More At: http://www.infowars.com/dailykoss-cover-up-of-obamas-ukrainian-atrocities/

Ukraine Lie of the Day

Today Ukrainian "Antiterrorist Operation" spokesman Andrei Lysenko says Since 2015 Ukraine Destroyed Nearly 3,000 Militants.

I have no idea how many separatists were killed, but the rest of the claim in the body of the article is preposterous.

"According to operational information and data provided by our scouts, since the beginning of 2015, in Debaltsevo area, the Ukrainian military killed 2,911 militants and Russian military. More than 40 tanks, 30 armored combat vehicles, about 30 multiple rocket launchers."

In addition, since the establishment of the cease-fire, that is, from February 15, we neutralized 868 militants, 8 tanks, 11 armored combat vehicles and four multiple rocket launchers.

Tour of Carnage

Does anyone in Ukraine or elsewhere believe the horse hockey by Andrei Lysenko? (yes indeed OR and his magical monkeys do! :laugh:)

If 3,000 rebels are dead, can we have some images? What about images of tanks destroyed? Images of anything?

If there were destroyed separatist tanks, satellites would pick that up.

Let's take a brief video tour of the actual carnage. Here is a short 1:32 video showing a destroyed tank, captured equipment and a Nazi helmet.

View More Videos At: http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2015/02/prepare-for-full-scale-war-says-former.html#koAJ9bf8r4r29iwL.99

Maybe you should loan some of your magical monkeys to the Ukrainian coup regime OR. It seems they are suffering from the very same total lack of evidence you and your compadres at Dailykos are. :smilewinkgrin:

#84 poncho, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  5. OldRegular

And I am supposed to take ERIC ZUESSE's word for all that trash talk!

You get one monkey![​IMG]

And one poncho![​IMG]

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Interventionism Kills: Post-Coup Ukraine One Year Later

It was one year ago last weekend that a violent coup overthrew the legally elected government of Ukraine. That coup was not only supported by US and EU governments -- much of it was actually planned by them. Looking back at the events that led to the overthrow it is clear that without foreign intervention Ukraine would not be in its current, seemingly hopeless situation.

By the end of 2013, Ukraine’s economy was in ruins. The government was desperate for an economic bailout and then-president Yanukovych first looked west to the US and EU before deciding to accept an offer of help from Russia. Residents of south and east Ukraine, who largely speak Russian and trade extensively with Russia were pleased with the decision. West Ukrainians who identify with Poland and Europe began to protest. Ukraine is a deeply divided country and the president came from the eastern region.

At this point the conflict was just another chapter in Ukraine’s difficult post-Soviet history. There was bound to be some discontent over the decision, but if there had been no foreign intervention in support of the protests you would likely not be reading this column today. The problem may well have solved itself in due time rather than escalated into a full-out civil war. But the interventionists in the US and EU won out again, and their interventionist project has been a disaster.

The protests at the end of 2013 grew more dramatic and violent and soon a steady stream of US and EU politicians were openly participating, as protesters called for the overthrow of the Ukrainian government. Senator John McCain made several visits to Kiev and even addressed the crowd to encourage them.

Imagine if a foreign leader like Putin or Assad came to Washington to encourage protesters to overthrow the Obama Administration!

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/february/22/interventionism-kills-post-coup-ukraine-one-year-later/

Ukraine Coup One Year On and Does Obama Hate America? - Ron Paul Liberty Report

Ron Paul is back with another edition of his liberty report, joined by his co-host, RPI Director Daniel McAdams. Today, Dr. Paul takes a look at the state of Ukraine one year after the US-sponsored coup -- were there no peaceful alternatives? Also, what is the latest political blow up about President Obama's refusal to say we are at war with radical Islam? Is his view all that different from that of former President Bush -- and if not why are the neocons giving him a hard time? Also, Dr. Paul revisits his old friend, Rudy Guiliani...

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/february/21/ukraine-coup-one-year-on-and-does-obama-hate-america-ron-paul-liberty-report/

#86 poncho, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Double Post . . .

#87 poncho, Feb 23, 2015
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And one immature senior citizen with a monkey fetish. :rolleyes:

Ah but what can ya expect from a Faux Snewser? A whole lot of monkey business but no evidence to support their allegations even after being given a whole year to find it.

That's gotta be some kind of a record.

#88 poncho, Feb 23, 2015
  9. OldRegular

Poncho

Answer two questions:'

1. Who owns Crimea now and who owned it this time last year?

2. Are Russian soldiers in the Ukraine?

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How about you doing what I've been asking you to do for a year now?

Show me the evidence that supports your beliefs. I've done what I set out to do. I've provided plenty of evidence to support what I believe to be the case and if you had bothered to read any of the information I've posted you would have noticed I've already answered your questions several times over. You haven't posted any evidence and you won't post any evidence because there is none. Your beliefs are all based on "headline" lies, personal biases and left over cold war paranoia. If your beliefs were based on facts and evidence you would have posted them without having to resort to child like antics.

Instead . . .

All you've been able to do is show me you can act like a third grade school boy with a pet monkey. Maybe you should take some time and contemplate why you have to act like a spoiled immature brat instead of proving what you believe to be the case with facts and evidence.

You call me names. You say I'm a nutcase. You question the credibility of the sources I use while admitting you don't even look at the evidence they offer while I've been regularly posting evidence to support what I believe is going on over there.

Then you come on here and start asking me questions that I've already answered as if I haven't? It's all there, go back and read it. Clue, look for the words "in case you missed it".

I've been asking you to back up your beliefs with evidence for a year and you haven't done it. You've flat out refused. Sending your monkey to do your talking for you instead.

I'm pretty sure everyone here can see you have no argument. You have no evidence to support your beliefs and you have no intention of participating in a discussion of the facts and evidence.

If you could support your beliefs with evidence you would have done it long ago. The fact that you haven't and have been forced to act like an idiot instead says it all.

All you got is a monkey and a loud mouth. I would think a rational mature person would at least wonder why he has to use the antics of grade school children when all he really has to do is what I asked him to do in the first place. Provide evidence to support what he believes to be the case.

Evidently you haven't wondered about why you have to act the way you have been acting. (hint: it's because you can't provide something that doesn't exist) I've posted nine pages of evidence and you posted insults and magical monkeys. And it doesn't tell you a thing about yourself and why you have to act the way you do instead of participating in a rational discussion about the facts and evidence you admit you won't even look at???

You got nothing OR. You've been neconned, again. Acting like a jerk and posting stupid monkey GIFS over and over isn't going to change that.

After this thread reaches ten pages I'll start another one just like it (version 2) and keep drowning you and your furry little alter ego in even more evidence.

Let me know when you and your little buddy grow up and are ready to act your age instead of your shoe size.

In the meantime I suggest you ponder deeply on why you can't provide any evidence to support what you believe is going on over there. :wavey:

#90 poncho, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  11. OldRegular

Just answer the questions Poncho, three words will suffice without all that slander and insults you posted.

Really poncho, the only evidence you produce is from some other conspiracy nut. That is hearsay of hearsay and is inadmissible!

The above is ample reason why I do not attempt to carry on a conversation with you poncho.

12. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

First word . . . I . . . Second word . . . ALREADY . . . Third word . . . DID

But how would know? You don't read what I post. You're just here trolling. Pointing out how you've been acting like an immature third grader with a monkey fetish instead of providing evidence to support your beliefs as I have been asking you to do for a year now is not slander. It's an accurate observation.

Considering that you have not even attempted to provide any sort of evidence to support your beliefs while I have posted nine pages of evidence to support mine I'd say that the above statement is so ridiculous anyone but you and your little furry pal can see how ridiculous it is.

You admit you don't read what I post then turn around and pretend to be an expert on what you haven't read and proclaim it to be "hearsay and is inadmissible". :laugh:

Don't say it . . . PROVE IT! You do understand what PROVE IT means right? Maybe you can have your monkey explain it if to you if you don't. :D

You can come up with a better excuse than that. Here's the real reason you will not attempt to carry on a conversation with me about Ukraine.

You peddle a false narrative with no supporting evidence what so ever. I provide evidence, lots of it that destroys your false narrative.

You can't back up what you believe with proof. I can and have.

It's just that simple.

#93 poncho, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
  14. OldRegular

The answers are Russia, Ukraine. Yes. You missed three for three!

I really have not posted a narrative. What you post is nonsense from another conspiracy nut. You want proof. Go to the Ukraine and bring back proof!

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No, you are mistaken you have posted a narrative by sending in your monkey to defend the "official" narrative which has been thoroughly debunked.

So lets sum up. For a year now I've asked you to provide evidence to support your beliefs. For a year now you've done everything but provide evidence to support your beliefs.

That sends a pretty strong message OR. And that message is you can't. :smilewinkgrin:

You can call me names, you can diss my sources (most of which link to the same mainstream corporate sources you use and call "credible") you can send in your little furry alter ego to do all your talking, you can hold your breath, jump up and down, stomp your feet, huff and puff, plug your ears, shut your eyes, spin around in circles, yell to the top of your lungs and blow all the smoke you can muster and act like a spoiled third grader but you cannot provide evidence to support your beliefs!

That tells the whole story.

Continuing on . . . without having to resort to using musically inclined monkeys . . !

There Goes the Guardian, Lying About Ukraine…Again!

The western media is busily trying to prop up their failed narrative of “Russian aggression” in Ukraine in a desperate attempt to legitimize their consciously deceitful reporting. To do so, they are now relying not on experts or western intelligence reports, but a discredited blogger and his corporate media chums.

Read More At: http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/20/the-guardian-lying-about-ukraine-again/

The corporate media did the very same thing with it's "reporting" on Syria. They used a one man Sunni Muslim anti Assad blogger living in Coventry England that is collecting a paycheck from "an EU nation" calling himself the "Syrian Observatory For Human Rights". I checked out Faux Snews archive which has page after page using this one man show as a source. Not once did Faux Snews ever reveal who or what this blogger was nor did they ever reveal who's payroll he was on.

June 4, 2012 - The "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" has been cited by the Western media for over a year in nearly every report, regardless of which news agency, be it AFP, AP, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, BBC, or any of the largest Western newspapers. One would believe this to be a giant sprawling organization with hundreds of members working hard on the ground, documenting evidence in Syria with photographs and video, while coordinating with foreign press to transparently and objectively "observe" the "human rights" conditions in Syria, as well as demonstrate their methodologies. Surely that is the impression the Western media attempts to relay to its readers.

However, astoundingly, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is none of these things. Instead, it is merely a single man, sitting behind a computer in a British apartment, who alleges he receives "phone calls" with information always incriminating the Syrian government, and ever glorifying the "Free Syrian Army." In fact, Reuters even admitted this in their article, "Coventry - an unlikely home to prominent Syria activist," and even concedes that this man, "Rami Abdulrahman," is openly part of the Syrian opposition who seeks the end of the Syrian government. Abdulrahman admits that he had left Syria over 10 years ago, has lived in Britain ever since, and will not return until "al-Assad goes."

Of course, beyond this single article, Reuters and its fellow news agencies are sure to never again remind readers of these facts.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/wests-syrian-narrative-based-on-guy-in.html

#95 poncho, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
  16. OldRegular

Monkey see, monkey do! That is the reason I send him to you poncho, for training![​IMG]

I figure in your state of mind:BangHead: you can only handle one!

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The Neoconservative Threat To World Order

This week I was invited to address an important conference of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow. Scholars from Russia and from around the world, Russian government officials, and the Russian people seek an answer as to why Washington destroyed during the past year the friendly relations between America and Russia that President Reagan and President Gorbachev succeeded in establishing. All of Russia is distressed that Washington alone has destroyed the trust between the two major nuclear powers that had been created during the Reagan-Gorbachev era, trust that had removed the threat of nuclear armageddon. Russians at every level are astonished at the virulent propaganda and lies constantly issuing from Washington and the Western media. Washington’s gratuitous demonization of the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has rallied the Russian people behind him. Putin has the highest approval rating ever achieved by any leader in my lifetime.

Washington’s reckless and irresponsible destruction of the trust achieved by Reagan and Gorbachev has resurrected the possibility of nuclear war from the grave in which Reagan and Gorbachev buried it. Again, as during the Cold War the specter of nuclear armageddon stalks the earth.

Why did Washington revive the threat of world annihilation? Why is this threat to all of humanity supported by the majority of the US Congress, by the entirety of the presstitute media, and by academics and think-tank inhabitants in the US, such as Motyl and Weiss, about whom I wrote recently?

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/02/26/neoconservative-threat-world-order-paul-craig-roberts/

#97 poncho, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The Entire Case for Sanctions Against Russia Is Pure Lies

U.S. President Barack Obama has stated many times his case against Russia — the reason for the economic sanctions. In his National Security Strategy 2015, he uses the term “aggression” 18 times, and 17 of them are referring specifically to only one country as “aggressive”: Russia. However, not once does he say there what the “aggression” consisted of: what its target was, or what it itself was. He’s vague there on everything except his own target: Russia.

For those things (what Russia’s “aggression” consists of), Obama’s only statement that has been even as lengthy as moderately brief — since he has never presented it at any more length — was his interview with Fareed Zacaria of CNN on 1 February 2015, which happened to be a statement given only three days short of the first anniversary of his agent’s, Victoria Nuland’s, having selected, on 4 February 2014, whom the next leader of Ukraine would be, Arseniy Yatsenyuk (she called him “Yats”) after the democratically elected and sitting Ukrainian President, Viktor Yanukovych, would become overthrown, which happened 18 days later, on 22 February 2014. (It was nothing like Czechoslovakia’s “Velvet Revolution”. This wasn’t democratic; it was a coup.)

Obama said there, in this CNN interview, that the reason for the sanctions against Russia was that,

Read More At: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/entire-case-sanctions-russia-pure-lies.html

Oh and in case you and your furry little alter ego missed this again OR . . . here's the answer to your first question for the FOURTH time.

What, then, are the facts on that matter, of Crimea?

First, we must make note of the fact that this annexation occurred on 16 March 2014, when Crimeans went to the polls and voted in a referendum on whether to remain ruled by the Ukrainian national Government in Kiev, as they had been ruled only since 1954, or instead by the Russian national Government in Moscow, as they had been ruled from 1783 to 1954; and we must also keep in mind that this referendum had occurred as a direct result of Obama’s coup against the man, Viktor Yanukovych, for whom Crimeans had voted at around 75% throughout Crimea. In the United States, that type of election, one in which the leading candidate had received 75% of the vote, would be called a “landslide.”

How would Americans feel if they had voted 75% for a President in 2010, for a six-year term, only to find him overthrown in an extremely violent coup four years later by a foreign power that they despised and feared as an aggressor, as Crimeans overwhelmingly, and by far more than 75%, felt about the United States?

Don't let little things like facts get in the way of the "official corporate narrative" though. :rolleyes:

The answer to your second question was also posted several times with the words "in case you missed it" preceding it. You must have missed that as well. Here it is one more time. I hope the words are big enough so that it won't be so easy to overlook them this time in your rush to put more of your childish antics on display.

The Chief of Staff of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, General Viktor Muzhenko said . . . “Ukrainian army is not fighting with the regular units of the Russian army.”

If you miss these answers this time I would suggest that you're more interested in playing with your monkey to figure out some way to defend the indefensible than learning the truth about what is actually happening in Ukraine.

#99 poncho, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Regarding the shoot-down of the MH17 Malaysian airliner (the pretext for Obama’s getting the EU to support increased anti-Russian sanctions): the U.S.-Ukrainian account of the downing is that pro-Russian rebels shot it down by mistake, with a missile. For this, Obama blamed Russia, and his agents who run European governments and the EU went along with that and hiked their economic sanctions against Russia; but, nobody in power believed it, because the postulated scenario is absurd to anyone who knows anything. However, even if that scenario had been true, yet still, Obama definitely caused the Malaysian airliner to be downed. Furthermore, the reason why the official ‘investigation’ into the downing is not being made public is that Obama’s own Ukrainian Government was given veto-power over everything that will be in it, and they won’t allow the additional evidence, above and beyond the already dispositive evidence that has been revealed but not publicized, to be included in it; so, the report is not issued. The Ukrainian Government weren’t able to prevent the decisive proof that their own Air Force plane had intentionally shot it down from leaking out; but the Western press have cooperated with Obama to suppress that information. More information keeps leaking out supporting that earlier proof; but, actually, additional proof isn’t even needed. Publication of the existing damning evidence is. However, no one will be able to suppress the ‘findings’ by the official ‘investigation.’ So: it doesn’t yet exist, and maybe it never will.

In other words: President Obama planned and executed an operation to take over Ukraine for the United States; and for then using that country as a springboard to ‘justify’ sanctions against Russia, including sanctions that have been added, on the basis of Obama’s operation shooting down the Malaysian airliner in order to be able to stir up yet more hatred against Russia. And here is how the ‘news’ media in the West have reported on all that.

If it seems like George Orwell’s 1984, that’s because it is.

However, it’s heading toward a far worse ending. And this isn’t fiction.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/entire-case-sanctions-russia-pure-lies.html

[​IMG] And those who prefer the deception over the truth can be easily identified because they will have monkey's do their talking for them and avoid the facts even to the point of making themselves look totally ridiculous.

When it comes to the Ukraine proxy war, which started in earnest just about one year ago with the violent coup that overthrew then president Yanukovich and replaced him with a local pro-US oligarch, there has been no ambiguity who the key actors were: on the left, we had the west, personified by the US, the European Union, and NATO in general; while on the right we had Russia. In fact, if there was any confusion, it was about the role of that other "elephant in the room" - China.

To be sure, a question few asked throughout the Ukraine civil war is just whose side is China leaning toward. After all the precarious balance of power between NATO and Russia had resulted in a stalemate in which neither side has an obvious advantage (even as the Ukraine economy died, and its currency hyperinflated, waiting for a clear winner), and the explicit or implicit support of China to either camp would make all the difference in the world, not to mention the world's most formidable axis.

Today we finally got the answer, and the winner is... this guy:

Read More At: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-27/china-just-sided-russia-over-ukraine-conflict

#100 poncho, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.