1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UNC and UL

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by bobbyd, Mar 29, 2008.

1. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Apparently the Cards didn't get the memo in the 2nd half telling them that this was Carolina's game to win. Win or lose, Petrino is getting a heck of a game out of his boys after it nearly becoming a blow out in the 1st half.

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Carolina let off the gas for a little while in the 2nd half and UL almost got em. But UNC is playing great. THey are going to be tough to beat.

(oh and bobby, it is Pitino.... Petrino is the football coach at Arkansas)

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Petrino used to coach at Louisville - football!

UL got too careless late. UNC is good, but not invincible. Tyler had a great game.

4. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

To an old southern boy like me, it all sounds the same to me, and the game is the same, the team that scores the most wins. And by the way Pitino's team scored more against the Vols but not against UNC. Being a SEC fan and reading about the Vols from TomVols, I knew the Vols were going to beat Louisville and who ever they were going to play. Tom and I must have been wrong. No SEC teams left but two NC teams left, now that hurts. I guess I'll pull for Davidson now, that is bad news for Davidson.

5. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

the "r" was a typo.

6. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

What about the "e"?

Ed

7. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

yes, yes, yes...i was watching the game while typing and paying more attention to the TV than the laptop. I lived in KY for 8 1/2 years, so i do know how to properly spell Pitino as well as Petrino. So i offer myself humbly for any and all forgiveness that can be made available to an unworthy sinner and typo maker as myself.